Ross County vs St Johnstone - 15/02/2020

Hope the football gods allow Ross Stewart to be fit for this. If not I'd go with

Baxter

Foster Fraser Donaldson Morris Kelly

Vigurs Draper Paton

Shaw Mckay

Tempted to have Mullin in ahead of Foster as a wingback

Edited by staggy1929

Look forward to us ruining another Saturday by conceding from a corner & giving Stevie May his mojo back

3-1 Saints.

Totally disillusioned with this team just now. Constantly poor.

Now ive said that Fontaine will score the winner from a Lee Erwin cross

Might be a little late on the Stevie May front. Hearts were very obliging. However any donations to consolidate this will be gratefully accepted,

3 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Noticed that its not on saints TV? Do county have an equivalent service?

No.....we've just managed to get a semi-decent official twitter account, that's at least another 10 years down the line for us.

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

On 13/02/2020 at 16:38, tree house tam said:

She'll no doubt be over beside us attention seeking again. I say us, I really mean you as I cannot make this. We should've won up there earlier in the season, we will win there this time, no doubt.

Please don’t flatter yourself.

Why would she sit beside a bunch of children seeking attention?

28 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

What a shocking infantile post to make.

i take it that you are still in school, still learning to read and write, and of course spelling.

you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, you coward.

26 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Please don’t flatter yourself.

Why would she sit beside a bunch of children seeking attention?

21 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Grow up.

She’s not going to shag you mate.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Looking forward to this, a rare home game for me. We were really good at DIngwall last time, and were the better side at Christmas as well. Really should have won both games. This is obviously a bigger game for Ross County, but it would be nice to get rid of any lingering doubts around relegation from our point of view. 

Clark

Ralston Kerr McCart Booth

Wright McCann Butcher Spoony 

May Hendry 

Would be my line up. Both wide midfielders are sound defensively and will get back, so allows us the luxury of playing two up top for me. Hopefully see a little bit of Jones at some stage.

HaHaHa, you’ve got Ricky Foster...

Same team as me ... saints fans team selection harmony. 

Think our manager will want to squeeze MOH in somehow. Thought his deadpan brogue took a wee lilt in the interview when he mentioned he was back in training.

Can someone mention to Foster that Vigurs is humping his wife, and that Danny Swanson is filming it for Tommy Wright. Thanks .

Travelling up for this, assuming theres no doubts about the game going ahead?

We were pretty pish against hibs, particularly second half. If Morris is fit I'd have him in for Fontaine, if we're sticking with 5-3-2. Or even if we're not. 

Looked a different prospect when Mullin and Shaw came on, but game had probably slipped away from us by that point, so I'd give them a start. We were soo narrow and predictable before the changes were made. The midfield didn't work either. Vigurs was too deep and Paton was left isolated with little support, despite the fact we were meant to have 2 up top.

Could change a lot from Wednesday, in all honesty. 

20 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Hope the football gods allow Ross Stewart to be fit for this. If not I'd go with

BBC Gossip yesterday said he was due to be in your squad against Hibs but "has suffered a setback" in his recovery. No idea if that means he'll be out for this but heres hoping.

We've roundly hammered County for the opening phase of all 3 games this season yet haven't managed a single win, so I'll happily take a shitfest victory here.