Hearts Victory Thread (featuring Hamilton Academical)

There are rumours that Boyce is out with a back injury he picked up against Celtic.

I wanted him and Naismith to be rested on Wednesday so I'm fucking seething at that. Injured in a game we were never going to win and then put for our most important game of the season so far. What a fucking disaster.

(If true, etc.)

On 13/02/2020 at 20:59, Falcor Roar said:

Yes they're all shite. Yes we need a decent keeper. I would say however that Zlamal pulls off a couple of agile stops for each unexplainable clanger whereas Pereira just lets routine shots go through him every single game. 

Could maybe lure Zibi from Zagłębie Lubin if you play your cards right. He's only 42 now. 

Pereira maybe dropped. Clare and Smith could come back in. Hickey unlikely. Sibbick out, Langer suspended.
Bobby
Clare, Halkett, Souttar, White/Garrucio
Smith, Irving
Walker, Naismith, Washington
Boyce (assuming nothing in the bad back rumour)

Might be hard to believe considering who you’ve watched attempting to play in between the sticks this season, but when a team has a keeper who isn’t a complete shitehawk that strategy doesn’t normally work.

If pereira plays and we don’t score at least 1 I will be livid.
I'm probably projecting it because it keeps happening to us, but there's definitely something in our lack of confidence when we attack. We need to be better in the execution and having a bit more belief on our shooting would be a good start.

5 at the back and a creative midfield of Hunt, Collar and Martin. Guessing we will play to conditions and hump the ball up the park as often as possible.
Either Gogic will be at CB with McMann at LWB and Hunt in midfield, or he'll be in midfield with McMann at LCB and Hunt at LWB. Either way, it's a proper shitfest of lineup.

Southwood
Want Gogic Hamilton
McGowan Collar Martin Hunt McMann
Ogkmpoe Moyo

The above surely?
Either way Hearts are going to come out & likely pump us 1st half in a Aberdeen midweek style & we'll nick a consolation goal late in the 2nd half.

Staying in the house, staying dry & saving £29.