SEETHING

Hearts Victory Thread (featuring Hamilton Academical)

It's a six point (that's French for "six point") game on Saturday, when Hearts will beat Hamilton to confirm the latter's relegation from the Premiership. 

Hard one for their fans, but, in fairness, f**k them. 

3-0 Hearts. 

I would be surprised if Hearts dont win by at least 3. Can see Accies going with Want and Gogic at centre half which gives me the fear.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Your wee cousins from West Lothian confirmed our relegation weeks ago. Unlucks.

2-0 Ha-rats

Soz, us selfish c***s were more concerned about going for a European place than saving our diddy alliance bros.💪

Entire crowd to be treated for PTSD after witnessing this.

6 hours ago, sjc said:

Entire crowd to be treated for an PTSD STD after witnessing this.

ftfy

Looking forward to taking this shitshow in, hoping to see that mad b*****d Zlamal running the show

If that Portuguese fraud is in nets again then I'll be raging. The boy couldn't catch the Coronavirus if his face was strapped to a sewage outlet in Hubei Provence. Starting to lose patience with Stendel over this bizarre blind spot. 

The truth is we have three really shite goalkeepers.

Each one gets  a shot in goal until he reminds us how utter shite he is. We then replace him with one other ones having convinced ourselves he's not as bad as the current one, until the replacement proves us wrong... again.  The cycle just continues and continues.   

We really need a decent keeper.

Make or break for Accies on Saturday , IMO .... lose and the best we can hope for would be the play-offs , and even that would be a long shot .....☹️

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

The truth is we have three really shite goalkeepers.

Each one gets  a shot in goal until he reminds us how utter shite he is. We then replace him with one other ones having convinced ourselves he's not as bad as the current one, until the replacement proves us wrong... again.  The cycle just continues and continues.   

We really need a decent keeper.

Yes they're all shite. Yes we need a decent keeper. I would say however that Zlamal pulls off a couple of agile stops for each unexplainable clanger whereas Pereira just lets routine shots go through him every single game. 

We should chuck Harry Stone in, he can't be any worse than Pereira.  I mean sure it could ruin him if he has a mare but it doesn't seem to be affecting Pereira's career.

15 hours ago, Green Day said:

ftfy

Yer ma doing the HT entertainment?

I still think the Accies are trolling f**k out of everyone and will stay up by winning the play-off.

Accies need to just go with the Sunday league approach of 'get some fucking shots in on that keeper' and they should get at least one.