Qp vs Elgin

There are some positives to take into Saturday from the second half at Stirling. With players more willing to push forward we seemed to be more competitive in midfield and Salim didn't look so isolated, he'll be much more effective with players coming up in support. I'd expect Keiran to be involved,his confidence will be up after last week. The quality of the squad is impressive now. I'm not getting carried away just yet as there's a few teams eyeing a top four spot.

A lot of players fighting for a starting place now even before Craig Slater comes back. 

Assuming the back four stays unchanged then you have the three loanees, Joffrey, Sal, Kieran, Galt and McLean

Suspect he might go with the same starting 11 although I wouldn’t mind seeing Joffrey back in the team.

Two teams bang in form, high in confidence and undoubtedly feel like they could beat anyone in the league (rightly so). Both will have 3rd place on their minds.

If I could be at two football matches today, this would be one of them. Enjoy the game for all who are attending; I’ll be tracking the score online.

So hard to call this one. If Elgin play like last week then they will be extremely hard to beat.

Another great win. That group deserve all the applauds. They had to grind it and dig in for spells today but our quality shone through in the end. I thought Sal was excellent today. Nicky is some player. Good to see more of Adam King today with slightly better conditions and more football on the deck. Oh, and a special mention for Captain Fantastic. Screamer!!

We’re on a fantastic run. I’ll travel to Cove with confidence. Let’s have it.

Very happy Doig was awarded MOTM. I thought he was terrific. Don’t drink all the Irn Bru at once, Josh.

Good luck, you have Scott Lambie as Ref. 
To be fair I dont think the ref did much wrong this afternoon. No ref will get everything spot on but by and large he was good.
He was helped that it was generaly a good clean game, even with the conditions.
It's refreshing to watch a game where both teams just want to play football, with little in the way of cynical fouls, diving, time wasting and constantly moaning at the ref.

Superb result and I’d say we edged it overall. Elgin had chances to score but the striker absolutely bottled it on each occasion. Smart made an impact for Elgin when he came on but you could tell Sutherland was a massive miss. 
Impressive performance from the whole team with Doig and Jamieson being standouts. Really think Jamieson could quite comfortably play at a much higher level, he strolls each game and rarely puts a foot wrong. Hopefully he’s signed up for next season. Wonderful goal from Galt which was absolutely deserved. The energy levels he’s showed in recent games has been outstanding, whilst Salim continues to score another brilliant header. You’d be struggling to find a better player at scoring goals with his head at this level. 

Great to see us take the 4th place spot now and hopefully its not long before we can overtake Cowdenbeath. It’s in our hands now and Ive got full belief that we can make the playoffs.