Fife vs Peter's Heid

3 points has to be the aim for us here to keep up the pace with the rest of the pack, Montrose are just never dropping points ever again it seems. A 2-1 win back in December for us which should give the players confidence, Peterhead are not struggling to find the net at all so I think those that can make this one will get their moneys worth.

Hopefully young Morrison on from the start as our wildcard can get us to victory, we'll probably need to score at least twice because we like chucking the ball into our net that wee bit too much. 3-2 Fife. Were the players practising heiders when they were out on the lash on Saturday!?

3 points has to be the aim for us here to keep up the pace with the rest of the pack, Montrose are just never dropping points ever again it seems. A 2-1 win back in December for us which should give the players confidence, Peterhead are not struggling to find the net at all so I think those that can make this one will get their moneys worth.
Hopefully young Morrison on from the start as our wildcard can get us to victory, we'll probably need to score at least twice because we like chucking the ball into our net that wee bit too much. 3-2 Fife. Were the players practising heiders when they were out on the lash on Saturday!?

Agreed re 3 pts.

Feel it would be a wee bit harsh not starting with the same 11 as started against Dumbarton. Great that we have alternatives that we can bring on though....

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

If you're going to start pre-emptively calling off games every time it's a bit wet or windy outside then it would take about five years to finish a single Scottish league campaign.

I guess the Met office can only really pre-emptively guess the weather. Its perfect conditions beside me right now. I'll go with wet, windy & farcical for my only predictions today.

HT
East Fife 1-0 Peterhead
Honestly, I think we’ve been rotten, apart from Aggy our midfield have been non-existent, Peterhead might feel unlucky to be losing but they’ve hardly set the heather alight either!!!
Peterhead with the wind 2nd half and surely Morrison has to come on???
IMG_1100.jpg

That was fucking awful, but I’ll take the result, absolutely meh game in absolutely appalling conditions, thought we were careless with the ball and our distribution of it was pretty poor, the best player over the 90 minutes was #PatSlatt, we picked it up a bit once Morrison came on but overall not a game to remember!!!
The only talking point I would say, was the referee shitting out of giving Leitch a Red Card, you must wonder if he is related to him in any way or perhaps just fancies him and being full of the Valentines cheer he let him away with a talking to after four pretty bad fouls, including taking a guy out who was actually taking a throw in, and finally booked him after his fifth foul but then allowed him to continue his brutality for the rest of the game, but the incident at the end was unbelievable, where the Ref saw the foul and ran like a man possessed towards his incident going for his cards, Lietch then throwing his hands in the air looking distraught because he knows he’s going off, the referee then going from a full sprint clocking who it is that he would be booking and then hits the brakes, awards the free kick and walks away, I really hope they show it in the highlights it was hilarious!!![emoji23][emoji23]
Anyway, we won, move on and try and get three points on Tuesday to go joint 2nd, the Division has truly split now into two mini Leagues of five with quite a gap between 5 and 6, so wins against others in the Top 5 are obviously imperative!!!
IMG_1101.jpg