Forfar Athletic v Stranraer

It's the same every week. We absolutely boss a period of a match and then have a switch off period where we usually pay the price. Definitely taking the draw because as many have already said we probably should've been down to 10 men and lose the game. Really hope we beat Peterhead otherwise we are all but guaranteed bottom 2.

2 hours ago, Blue1870 said:

It was a unbelievable decision. Forfar fans around me were in total agreement it was a pen and red. The goal in first half couldn't have been for offside because surely the corner was a mistakes by the goalie as he fumbled it goal wards before Johnstone bundled it in. Was it maybe not for the ball curling out maybe.

Yes, sorry I meant when Forfar were 1-0 up, we went through and scored past keeper for 2-0 but it was ruled out 

12 hours ago, Blue1870 said:

It was a unbelievable decision. Forfar fans around me were in total agreement it was a pen and red. The goal in first half couldn't have been for offside because surely the corner was a mistakes by the goalie as he fumbled it goal wards before Johnstone bundled it in. Was it maybe not for the ball curling out maybe.

I actually thought the linesman flagged for a by kick rather than offside as the ball had curled out before  it got to our keeper.