pranks at work

Ylf

I worked in a hotel and there was a deaf housekeeper. One day she was hoovering the corridors. One of the maintainance guys switched off the thing at the plug. She obviously couldn't hear the hoover and continued on her way. Guests were looking a bit perplexed. 

Great to see a scene from Fresh Meat played out for real...

Off site airport car park, Linwood, c.1995. The olden days when we would park and then retrieve customers cars from the back end of the 15 acres for them returning from their holidays. Despite what they told you, no cars were locked and all the keys were lodged above the sun visors.  Day shift tended to park the cars, night shift recovered them. 

Don’t tell anybody but we’d rotate customers cars as a 4man taxi, giving it an extra lap of the park to save us having to retrieve and walk, retrieve and walk. Recycle and continue. 1 extra mile on the car saved us 10mins a time.

Anyway, we managed to drop a man (Kenny) at a car, he climbed in the back seat and lay down.  Bear in mind this is c.3am. Another lap of the park, recover another round of cars then drop new guy at the same car, he fumbles for keys above the visor, just about gets it started and then Kenny comes over the back seat, grabbing the new boy by the shoulder while wearing a Scream mask that had been acquired especially for the occasion. 

Fairly sure we had to both get the driver’s  seat shampooed and the dent pushed back in as the new guy tried to make his escape through the roof of the car. (Ok, that’s an exaggeration but you know what I mean. ) 

ah, good times...

Edited by alta-pete

Loads of pranks in many workplaces over the years for me. Some pretty nasty ones, some disgusting ones but mostly funny ones. One that sticks out wasn't actually in the workplace but on a course, or I should say on the piss after a course. The course had finished so 4 of us, 3 minions and the boss went out and got properly fucked up. Ended up with the boss spewing down himself and unable to walk. We parked him in a corner of the hotel bar and continued getting pished. Got to the stage where we basically got told no more drink and put that guy sleeping  in the corner to bed. We carried him up to his room, put him on his bed and our workmate, let's call him Chris,  because that's his name, says he's got a great idea for a prank, he takes the bosses manky shirt off and tells our other workmate, Craig to video this. Chris turns to me and says when I say "now" wake the boss up. Chris then jumps up on the bed and whaps his trousers off , we're like wtf put that away and the c**t says don't be daft what I'm going to do is this  "I'm needing a shite but i won't actually do one, i can peep it out a bit, you wake the boss up, he'll get the shock of his life seeing a wee shite above him and I'll sook it back in" we're like f**k off ya mink "I've done this before he says, I can do it, it's funny as f**k" "after 3. 3, 2 , 1" I wake the boss up and Chris starts laughing as the boss comes round and then proceeds to shite on the c***s chest.
It wasn't funny in the slightest and Chris moved to America not long after, in the next 3 years I worked there it was never mentioned again and I never went on another course with the boss.
Chigsy imo

Guest Moomintroll
He is already bullying me with his red dots, this guy means business.
I'm in for a shit kicking for sure.
Is he seriously embarking on a dotting war? I would have thought his life was so perfect that he would have no need for such banal fripperies.

My gran told me she once done the ol’ clingfilm over the toilet seat at her work. Didn’t go down too well when the first woman who went in had diarrhoea and sprayed shite all over herself and the bathroom... 

I knew a sports team who were on a night out once.  one of the guys came dressed as a "sexy secretary", ie in drag.  He had a handbag with lipsitck etc in it and he also included one of those vibrators that you can buy in pub toilets.  When they were all drunk, a few of the guys "pranked him" by taking the vibrator, holding him over the bar and shoving it up his arse.  I was told this as a big laugh by the people involved, it's absolutley horrifying.  Aapparently the guy was pretty pissed off but they are all still mates and play for the same team, so to speak.

Amazingly, it wasn't a rugby team. 

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I knew a sports team who were on a night out once.  one of the guys came dressed as a "sexy secretary", ie in drag.  He had a handbag with lipsitck etc in it and he also included one of those vibrators that you can buy in pub toilets.  When they were all drunk, a few of the guys "pranked him" by taking the vibrator, holding him over the bar and shoving it up his arse.  I was told this as a big laugh by the people involved, it's absolutley horrifying.  Aapparently the guy was pretty pissed off but they are all still mates and play for the same team, so to speak.

This sounds like a LADZLADZLADZ banterific sequel to The Accused

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Nial McGinn had to take it too far!

JS70153323.jpg