pranks at work

Ylf

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Well maybe, if you hadn't posted the video of Mozza's own goal..

Karma.

I hope Johnny is keeping an eye out for a bloke who looks like he owns a mortgage-free house in the country and a nice pension hanging around the front door of Soccerworld. 

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Karma.

I hope Johnny is keeping an eye out for a bloke who looks like he owns a mortgage-free house in the country and a nice pension hanging around the front door of Soccerworld. 

I might accidentally mistake him for @Granny Danger and take a hiding from the wrong arsehole.

Another theatre one -

The lead actor had to answer a phone in a scene where he was to be given the news that his wife had been killed in a tragic accident. This was just a dead phone line but on the last night we hooked it up so when he answered the phone, one of the wardrobe girls could speak to him.

The audience saw him answer the phone and react accordingly, “Oh no, that’s terrible” etc whilst the girl on the other end was saying she was going to sit on his face, suck his cock then f**k his brains out. 

Old guy at my work used to go around screwing a tiny whole into the side of people's cans of juice, so that every time someone lifted the can to take a drink, juice would go all over the person's shirt and they would sit there absolutely baffled thinking that they had missed their mouth.

So then they would take another drink. Same result.

2 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Old guy at my work used to go around screwing a tiny whole into the side of people's cans of juice, so that every time someone lifted the can to take a drink, juice would go all over the person's shirt and they would sit there absolutely baffled thinking that they had missed their mouth.

So then they would take another drink. Same result.

Shaking unattended, unopened cans never gets old.

If you wet brown paper towels, tear them in strips, then squish them together in the palms of your hands for about 10 seconds, the result is a realistic jobbie.
We did this once in the guys toilets but sat the fake jobbies on the cistern and the pan. Boys were up from England delivering and setting up new equipment. They each went in the bogs for 2 seconds max and came out not saying a thing until one guy came out and shouted "Oi, lads, some cant has fackin' left some ponies in there!"
Stuff that amuses you when your 18 I suppose. 

8mile likes this.

On 12/02/2020 at 13:08, The Moonster said:

My old PE teacher put a partially sighted boy in goals at school then proceeded to leather a penalty at him. The boy didn't see the ball at all, he just reacted to the bang of it hitting the wall about a foot from his head. The behaviour of an utter w****r.

In a split-second and out-of-character moment of madness, I once threw a basketball in my (somewhat scary) PE teacher's face from point blank range, with some degree of force if I remember correctly.  He was sitting down with his eyes focused on his register and said "[HC] pass me the ball", so I did.  Instantly got sent to the changing rooms, possibly facing suspension (or worse) until I successfully played the 'I didn't know the sponge was meant to be wet' type card.

In my defence, had he simply said "please" then the whole situation could have been completely averted.  Also, if you ask for something, at least pay attention.  That's my spiel for the pearly gates anyway.

Edited by Hedgecutter

In a split-second and out-of-character moment of madness, I once threw a basketball in my (somewhat scary) PE teacher's face from point blank range, with some degree of force if I remember correctly.  He was sitting down with his eyes focused on his register and said "[HC] pass me the ball", so I did.  Instantly got sent to the changing rooms, possibly facing suspension (or worse) until I successfully played the 'I didn't know the sponge was meant to be wet' type card.
In my defence, had he simply said "please" then the whole situation could have been completely averted.  Also, if you ask for something, at least pay attention.  That's my spiel for the pearly gates anyway.

Hitting your teachers in the puss with things thread for this

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm with you on this one Hedgecutter. PE teachers are all canutes and I have no doubt he deserved it. 

6 hours ago, the snudge said:

I worked in a hotel and there was a deaf housekeeper. One day she was hoovering the corridors. One of the maintainance guys switched off the thing at the plug. She obviously couldn't hear the hoover and continued on her way. Guests were looking a bit perplexed. 

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Being fucking appalling to people at work thread for this.

I just want to say that while I laughed out loud at this post and gave it a greeny, I'm not at all proud of myself for doing so.

I put on a Russian accent and prank-called my boss on loudspeaker saying that I had just moved into the area and was looking for a job, while pretending to misunderstand everything she said.

This conversation went on for about fifteen minutes before she realised that it was a prank call.

8 hours ago, the snudge said:

I worked in a hotel and there was a deaf housekeeper.

Guest:  I don't need the bathroom cleaned, just sheets for my bed. 

Deaf housekeeper:  Guest requests "if I need the bathroom latrine, just sh*t on his bed" .  No problem.

wavebreakmediamicro121111922.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter