pranks at work

Ylf

I always find using the computer settings to mess about with the mouse to be effective. Setting the pointer speed to slow is always entertaining.

Obviously not on the same repulsive level as a dead seagull in a locker.

Edited by The Minertaur

Fart machine under the vending machine.

Spraying water in peoples crotches with soldering iron water bottles.

Cable ties on sleeves of jackets in cloakroom.

Hacking TV in the canteen and playing green screen meme clips like this

Had a meeting called about the last one, was serious business apparently and damaging company property. Okay then.

Guy at work hid a partially sighted guy's lunch box while he went to the toilet. It was funny for a split second then got progressively more and more sad.

the classic moving the keys on the keyboard around is always a good one.

I opened a can of tuna slightly and hid it under one of my team mates desk. Was honking but was mildly amusing for the rest of the team hearing the 'You smelling that or is it just me?'

Hid behind a wall planning to jump out at one of the guys in my team walking by. A little old woman came out of the toilets I didn’t know about. Thought she was the guy jumped out from behind wall and she shat herself (not literally she had just being doing that I think).

Wanted the ground to open up as I seen it wasn’t who I expected.

Lolol

Wasn’t at work, but at high school, and 100% true. The woodwork department at my high school had taken delivery of a new lathe machine (showing my age here), and the ‘jannies’ had left the cardboard and polystyrene packaging lying outside as they assembled the new piece of kit inside. Four of us were taking great delight at break time in tearing off chunks of polystyrene and lobbing them towards first year kids, who, seeing a lump of something fly towards them, shat themselves before realising it was only polystyrene. (Oh, the jolly japesters that we were). Anyway, one of our group went for a pish. As he wandered back from the lavvies towards us, my mate John Ferguson looked down, saw a half brick lying on the ground, and, with a loud shout of ‘Haw! Catch!’ towards our returning pal, proceeded to lob the brick up in the air. Life went into slow motion. David Berry, the ‘returning from lavvies guy’ instantly thought ‘polystyrene’, leapt up in the air, and in a Joe Jordan fashion, headered the half brick, smack on the forehead. Blood and snotters everywhere, Berry writhing in agony on the deck, screaming ‘you basturts!’.... while we were hauled off for ‘six of it’ from Mr. Steele... who unfortunately, could really ‘draw it’. 

Aye, life in the 1970s was different!

Edited by pozbaird

One summer in school I got a job working as a packer in a seafood factory. A load of us were recruited at the same time, one guy got sacked on the second day for spraying a colleague with a hose. He has a wife and kids and had to go home and tell them he’d blown his job because he skooshed someone with a hose.

47 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Guy at work hid a partially sighted guy's lunch box while he went to the toilet. It was funny for a split second then got progressively more and more sad.

My old PE teacher put a partially sighted boy in goals at school then proceeded to leather a penalty at him. The boy didn't see the ball at all, he just reacted to the bang of it hitting the wall about a foot from his head. The behaviour of an utter w****r.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My old PE teacher put a partially sighted boy in goals at school then proceeded to leather a penalty at him. The boy didn't see the ball at all, he just reacted to the bang of it hitting the wall about a foot from his head. The behaviour of an utter w****r.

Harsh. What was he supposed to do? Dive for it like David Seaman? 

Oh, sorry. 😀

Edited by pozbaird

Old favourite on the building sites was to put all the leftover stuff after lunch in the canteen into somebody’s bag for them to unknowingly take home with them. Once even managed to get somebody to take a half brick home with them.