The Caley v Rangers under 17s

TheScarf

In an ideal world Doncaster would call an end to the colts involvement in this competition, but I’m sure he’d find some way to spin this as some sort of success that a colt team made it so far in the competition.

Now we can all enjoy the final without a shred of guilt.

Just turned over the telly to catch the last couple minutes, it was funny the ref had hardly finished blowing the full time whistle when the stand side linesman was half up the tunnel. Anyway wonder what rule changes Doncaster will come up with to see his colts dream come to fruition  

30 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

About the principle of the Colts sir, not your team. Would be saying exactly the same about Celtic, I hate both clubs equally.

Made a c**t of replying before, I'm blaming it on the app rather than cider.

Our Colts didn't look out of place at this level.  OK so I missed the first half but the 2nd 45 was more enjoyable than the 90 minutes at Ibrox today.

How do you develop young blokes who are technically strong but can't quite make the first XI in the Premiership?  Bear in mind that a lot of of these players will end up in the Championship or League 1.