The Caley v Rangers under 17s

TheScarf

I celebrated that Inverness goal like beating a tough boss in a video game.

As a supporter of a Lowland League side, I'm against Old Firm colt sides getting in the league. Rangers Colts in the final only strengthens this. Giving them access to this cup? If you must. The league set-up? No!

For a side who're 2nd in the Championship, Caley are making hard work of this.

Edited by come on shire

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:
6 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:
Oaft the Ref is guna get papped oot his lodge if he can't come up with another scheme quick. 

Match abandoned.

"Away team wins in the event of a game being abandoned" rule to be suddenly revealed.

Also, "WTF was Toshney doing there?" was a question I had hoped I would no longer have to ask.

I celebrated that Inverness goal like beating a tough boss in a video game.
As a supporter of a Lowland League side, I'm against Old Firm colt sides getting in the league. Rangers Colts in the final only strengthens this. Giving them access to this cup? If you must? The league set-up? No!
For a side who're 2nd in the Championship, Caley are making hard work of this.

The Challenge Cup would be a far richer tournament if all the Highland and Lowland League sides participated in it IMO.

"Away team wins in the event of a game being abandoned" rule to be suddenly revealed.
Also, "WTF was Toshney doing there?" was a question I had hoped I would no longer have to ask.

If they get through, I hope it's a question you're asking again in the final.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It was a horrible tackle and one he was lucky not to see red for. He's slid by Coombes, who had turned back inside, and just tried to volley him with his trailing leg. 

Edit : well, he never" tried", he succeeded. 

Edited by Dele