Free Scoring Aberdeen v celtic

29 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

How in the f**k did he miss that?!?!

29 minutes ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

McLennan's dive just lost "funniest moment of the match".

Oh dear.....our Sevco chums will be ragin' that El Buffalo has just lost the "Sitter of the Season" trophy to French Eddie.

18 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Our poorest performance since that gang beat us at Celtic Park.  Result harsh on Aberdeen as they more than matched us first half and were the better side in the second.  Huge result today. 

‘Huge’ ?? I think you could have afforded to lose today and still pished the league quite easily.

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Yes, huge. This is pretty much the day we won the league. 

You had the league won before a ball was kicked on the opening weekend. Celtic are the biggest, strongest fish in a small pool. To win the league, all you have to do is turn up and not fall over. The only question is by how many points you will actually win it. This situation will continue for a good while yet. Your only serious challengers (pfffttt) are the Sevco.... and they’re dysfunctional shite.

24 minutes ago, Romeo said:
26 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:
Are Celtic fans aware of the existence of other types of jackets? There’s no other team that has a weird uniform like that.

Jackets.

And now the connection all becomes clear.

092132CC-9B4C-45EB-A616-185652BDADD2.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Antony said:

Yeah Dallas' dad was a season ticket holder at Celtic Park wasn't he. Aberdeen are turning into conspiracy fc. 

Celtic have resigned from the league?

31 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:
37 minutes ago, Antony said:
Yeah Dallas' dad was a season ticket holder at Celtic Park wasn't he. Aberdeen are turning into conspiracy fc. 

You won yet, still the victims somehow. Amazing.

Not really.

30 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Are Celtic fans aware of the existence of other types of jackets? There’s no other team that has a weird uniform like that.

You really need one of these to complete the ensemble Bering-Balaclava-2-Holes_pas015.jpg

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You had the league won before a ball was kicked on the opening weekend. Celtic are the biggest, strongest fish in a small pool. To win the league, all you have to do is turn up and not fall over. The only question is by how many points you will actually win it. This situation will continue for a good while yet. Your only serious challengers (pfffttt) are the Sevco.... and they’re dysfunctional shite.

Falling over was always a risk with Neil Lennon in charge.  However, I'm prepared to hold my hands up and admit that my early opinions of Lennon's appointment have been proven wrong for the most part. 

Agree about rangers being dysfunctional shite all the same. 

Pretty happy with our performance, certainly night and day from the 0-4 - we were genuinely competitive for the full 90 minutes. 

I thought most of our players acquitted themselves quite well - Taylor was excellent, Ojo was very good in the first half, Ferguson battled away, McGinn was lively and looked the most likely to create, Main led the line well (although a couple of times McGinn delivered crosses that were crying out for Cosgrove to attack, had he been there). 

Kennedy was very much on the periphery of things, unfortunately; he's a player I like and hope succeeds with us, but I'm hoping for more influence and better decision making than evidenced today. 

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Falling over was always a risk with Neil Lennon in charge.  However, I'm prepared to hold my hands up and admit that my early opinions of Lennon's appointment have been proven wrong for the most part. 

Agree about rangers being dysfunctional shite all the same. 

It really wasn’t a risk. Lennon has been a successful Celtic manager in the past, knows the club inside-out, has experience managing another Scottish club. Genuinely, the only way Celtic wouldn’t have won the league again would have been if they’d appointed an unknown Johnny Foreigner type manager who might have come in all guns blazing and lost the dressing room.

You have a core of talented Scots, can unearth decent foreigners who might go on to be the next Virgil van Dijk, have 55,000 odd ST holders, European cash, millions in the bank, and a huge merchandising income.

It’s a foregone conclusion - and will be for the foreseeable future.