Free Scoring Aberdeen v celtic

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I think its a combination of how poor boli is as well too tbf. Taylor is a tidy footballer but think like Tierney had to do is to bulk up and get a bit fitter at the same time, which is very hard to do both. Technically and positionally he pisses all over Boli.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Wasn't impressed with the Taylor signing but last couple of games he's been superb.

Happy to be proved wrong and hopefully he continues to grow into the role.

Yeah see my above post regarding Taylor. I think the problem for some fans is that he is never going to be as Tierney but that is no great shame. A tad more agression wouldn't go a miss from him though. Think he will end up being our established first choice left/wing back come next season.
A lot of players in the past have struggled a bit when going from another Scottish team to Celtic for fitness and dealing with more pressure. Even Brown did and mentioned about it in his bio.

Guest Moomintroll
You still alive m8?
Thankfully yes, Public Health England gave me the all clear just before Trump started to make them charge 50 quid for results.

I cant believe I am saying this but hopefully Celtic can thrash Aberdeen like they have with us and Hearts. I know it's a bit selfish but 4-0 or better result will get us up to 3rd once again.

And to be honest, It is a result i can easily see happening with the recent performance form each teams.

21 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
You still alive m8?

Thankfully yes, Public Health England gave me the all clear just before Trump started to make them charge 50 quid for results.

Potentially aids again?

All clear now?

Guest Moomintroll

¹

Smashing. 
Not going to lie, I was properly panicking for a few days, especially when I had a fever & was sweating buckets. The chances are remote but when the possibility is there it is frightening.

45 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

I cant believe I am saying this but hopefully Celtic can thrash Aberdeen like they have with us and Hearts. I know it's a bit selfish but 4-0 or better result will get us up to 3rd once again.

And to be honest, It is a result i can easily see happening with the recent performance form each teams.

I think it will be 5-0 to Celtic.