Free Scoring Aberdeen v celtic

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Because Celtic are not cooperating with Sky, they have been forced to interview Derek McInnes in their lead up promos for the live sky match on Sunday. Sky are not going to be happy if this has to carry on and can’t see them laying down the same as the BBC with Rangers.

The bbc lie down to us, seriously?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Because Celtic are not cooperating with Sky, they have been forced to interview Derek McInnes in their lead up promos for the live sky match on Sunday. Sky are not going to be happy if this has to carry on and can’t see them laying down the same as the BBC with Rangers.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The bbc lie down to us, seriously?

I think the BBC are trying to be as conciliatory as possible with the petulant man children at Ibrox.  They haven't just taken it completely unlubed though and have stood up for themselves a bit, by not sending reporters there while jabba continues his Dominic Cummings Act. 

Sky don't have the same politics though and will probably start withholding cash. 

You would think that Derek's face appearing instead of Lennon's burst balloon would assist the viewing figures though. 

Just now, Illgresi said:

Which is after Sunday...and is also a cup game.

When I had toothache I found the pain bothered me less when I had something else to think about. 

7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

No whooshing. Just trying to pretend that I'm going to ignore this game.

Obviously I'm not. Especially when we beat the b*****ds. 😄

I may venture to the pub to watch it, just in case some hefty bants are in order. Wisnae for travelling up though, they're not inspiring me at the moment unfortunately.

15 hours ago, coprolite said:

I think the BBC are trying to be as conciliatory as possible with the petulant man children at Ibrox.  They haven't just taken it completely unlubed though and have stood up for themselves a bit, by not sending reporters there while jabba continues his Dominic Cummings Act. 

Sky don't have the same politics though and will probably start withholding cash. 

You would think that Derek's face appearing instead of Lennon's burst balloon would assist the viewing figures though

When I had toothache I found the pain bothered me less when I had something else to think about. 

Maybe if he shaved, got a decent haircut and ditched the tattered body warmer. 

10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

They carry out a ban against you by covering all of your games, hire  Rangers pundits and talk about your team for more than your fair share of their sports airtime.

Usually sticking the boot in.

9 hours ago, big al said:

they often give the impression they are gently sucking up to you because you have had a tantrum with them.

I'm a wee bit embarrassed about that tbf.

Terrible kick off time - 60 knot winds forecast - live TV and the memory of that abject surrender last time round still fresh.

My season ticket seat will thus be empty tomorrow - would actually be delighted if it was postponed and rescheduled for a midweeker, as my work is 22 miles closer to Pittodrie than my house is - but as things stand I can be hardly be arsed with these matches these days, and many others feel similar.