Relegation

Automatic relegation spot?  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You’re record against everyone in this division, bar ourselves, is awful.
If that disappears on Saturday you are in a really bad place.....
We've taken 15 points off the top 4 which isn't too bad. Only 10 points against the other 5 teams.

On 16/02/2020 at 11:21, Marshmallo said:

Stranraer will finish bottom. I'd love to see Clyde going down too.

I reckon Queens Park will win the playoffs.

On 17/02/2020 at 13:39, Highland Bully Wee said:

Wouldn't love a team to go down!!................apart from the "Old Firm", mind you. Is that cause you've been pumped twice from an apparent poor Clyde outfit? I think the two Dumbarton games in the next few weeks will have a major bearing on the relegation play-off dog fight.

Anyhows enjoy the rest of the season.................................couldn't bear another season in the "2nd Div!! C'mon Danny get it sorted

Just an update from the weekend's game "is that  cause you've been pumped three times from an apparent poor Clyde outfit?"  what a delicate chip for the penalty, different class.....

All the best for the rest of the season, be kind

Just now, Marshmallo said:

I mean this sincerely - I would rather see Falkirk getting cuffed 10-0 in the East of Scotland league every week than going to games and chanting for David Goodwillie.

It's not often I agree with Falkirk fans but I can't agree with this enough. I, too, would rather see Falkirk getting cuffed 10-0 in the East of Scotland league every week than going to games and chanting for David Goodwillie.

Clyde lifting themselves to near safety is probably the story of the last 7 days, Dumbarton can more or less take the season off now and the top two taking 1 from 6 in the last two games has lowered the predicted league winning totals.

NB due to rounding the table shown doesn’t always add up to 100% but I think 2 decimal places is a bit much for a broad brush thing like this

L1 4 Mar.PNG

3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Clyde lifting themselves to near safety is probably the story of the last 7 days, Dumbarton can more or less take the season off now and the top two taking 1 from 6 in the last two games has lowered the predicted league winning totals.

NB due to rounding the table shown doesn’t always add up to 100% but I think 2 decimal places is a bit much for a broad brush thing like this

L1 4 Mar.PNG

Nice wee bit of work this. I look forward to sending you abusive messages when we finish 6th.

With Stranraer having their two games in hand at home in midweeks and us to play at home think bottom place is a real prospect for Forfar now. 
Agreed - being relegated with a whimper is not acceptable.
Time for all at the club to raise their game, big style.