Airdrie0-0nians v Clyde

The defence is atrocious and I've no idea what Mitchell was thinking picking up the pass back.

Midfield overrun as well - need McStay in and push Rankin forward.

Wylde offers f**k all. I can't understand Lyon playing as a right winger ahead of Smith.

If Airdrie keep pushing forward they'll score plenty more.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

An absolute gang. Rankin has never had a good game in the centre of the pitch. Wylde and Lyon are diabolical. And then Mitchell does that for the first goal. Manager should have made changes after half an hour.

17 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Why does Danny Lennon, despite all his great work last season, continue to pick some absolutely shite starting XIs in this league? Flinging in Wylde and Lyon for this game isn’t the choice I would have made.

Because the other players aren't doing doing it either. God forbid we lose our only goal threat. 

That being said I didn't expect much today.

Edited by TheBigGuy

32 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Lyon can gtf right now! Hopefully at least two subs on for start of 2nd half. Any chance we could keep possession from just one throw in this match? Absolutely woeful.

We haven’t retained possession from a throw in for 2 years, unbelievably bad at retaining good possession in general

Garbage not good enough; poor recruitment and poor decisions in retention of some players now haunting us!  We are a mile off it 
Relegation dog fight no doubt about it and to be honest has been thus  all season. Delusional anyone who thinks/ thought we were top 4 potential..

Edited by FREDDYFRY