Airdrie0-0nians v Clyde

3 hours ago, Old Diamond said:

Beginning to wonder if Andy Ryan is cursed, we were going well, then his loan signing was announced and everyone was elated thinking we would score at will, but since he came on as a sub against East Fife we have not scored a single goal!

You don't need to worry... 

43 minutes ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

Expect it will be

Gallacher
MacDonald Crighton Fordyce McCann

Smith Millar Wedderburn Murray

Gallagher Ryan

Thinking (and hoping) we end our goal drought here. Think we'll win but wouldn't be surprised if Clyde got a goal considering who they have up front. 2-1 Diamonds for me

Wedderburn and Smith out ,any players from young team in ,young lads would contribute more than these two ,take a gamble Mr Murray can’t be any worse than last 5 games ,

1 hour ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

As far as I'm aware yes but would be good to see him return to the bench at least since he's been massive for us this season

Why if he is injured,   Carrick has been pish in recent matches,  he had a purple patch during the good run,  now back to his true form, he is the only player resigned that I didn't agree with..    The lad Murray looked decent and deserves a run in the team,    The big question is will Roberts make the bench or be the off one out again.

7 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

Don’t talk pish

Agree for once GT , the squad since the addition of Ryan and Murray is far stronger ability wide than it was when we topped the league for a short time,  we are a playoff contender only this season and we have improved as an entire club in a short period of time,  Raith and Falkirk should contest the title,  Playoffs should not be deemed as failure.

Agree for once GT , the squad since the addition of Ryan and Murray is far stronger ability wide than it was when we topped the league for a short time,  we are a playoff contender only this season and we have improved as an entire club in a short period of time,  Raith and Falkirk should contest the title,  Playoffs should not be deemed as failure.

Ken mate all this talk of “Andys cursed” “Andys pish” you try scoring goals when yer midfield is Millar McKay and Kerr

*I take it the GT was for me I ain’t GT btw*

What happened to Hutton lads..

Ian Murray is a clown! Only reason Hutts got in the team was because Gallacher (Murray’s favourite) got injured. As soon as Gallacher was fully fit he was always going to get his place back. I don’t know what he sees in him though. He’s far too slow in distributing the ball and he can’t kick the thing!

Ian Murray is a clown! Only reason Hutts got in the team was because Gallacher (Murray’s favourite) got injured. As soon as Gallacher was fully fit he was always going to get his place back. I don’t know what he sees in him though. He’s far too slow in distributing the ball and he can’t kick the thing!

Gallagher ain’t fully fit...if that’s him fully fit wow[emoji23]Wayne shaw comes to mind #Fatty

What happened to Hutton lads..

Been decent all season,Murray drops him for being”tired” and because Scott Gallagher has been keeping clean sheets he’s kept him in the sticks which is abysmal because Hutts is twice maybe 3 times the goalie of Gallagher least Hutts can kick the ball,But Murray seems to favour a goalie that wants to come for crosses and can’t save a ball that a goalie that stays on is line 65% of the time and can actually save the ball

Been decent all season,Murray drops him for being”tired” and because Scott Gallagher has been keeping clean sheets he’s kept him in the sticks which is abysmal because Hutts is twice maybe 3 times the goalie of Gallagher least Hutts can kick the ball,But Murray seems to favour a goalie that wants to come for crosses and can’t save a ball that a goalie that stays on is line 65% of the time and can actually save the ball
Pretty sure a cardboard cut out would be as good as Hutton.

7 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

I think I know who is clueless ,wedderburn must start,what games have you been watching ,

Just another clueless opinion ,I would bring Hutton back if he is fit ,although Dumbarton never scored ,Gallagher would not be a keeper to help set up any attack ,he just kicks it any where and struggles to get any distance on his kicks ,still laughing at the thought of someone thinking wedderburn a player ,,