Cumnock v Talbot match postponed tonight due to Amber Weather Warning.

Kennie

Cannae believe the zoomers on here arguing against a game being called off in an amber weather warning. I presume they'd have been much happier if the weather had been as bad as forecast and the game had to be called off much closer to kick-off, or abandoned...

Current state of the A76:

Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 21.02.19.png

Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 21.00.16.png

It is quite ironic that certain individuals on here are up in arms about a game being cancelled
That’s the same game that is’nt a big game anymore / just another game/ means more to Cumnock than Talbot/ can’t be bothered with it anymore/ Cumnock not a big team anymore etc etc , but, there is a bug hullabaloo about it being cancelled

You would thing some folk cared about it after all !!!!!

Well done Kennie with the info being out there in a timely manner for everybody to know and make other plans

Boswelldriver could spend the night with his book...... I’m sure there must be some pictures to still be coloured in !!!

Common sense Kennie. Well played and early enough for folk to make other arrangements.
It is quite ironic that certain individuals on here are up in arms about a game being cancelled
That’s the same game that is’nt a big game anymore / just another game/ means more to Cumnock than Talbot/ can’t be bothered with it anymore/ Cumnock not a big team anymore etc etc , but, there is a bug hullabaloo about it being cancelled

Well done Kennie with the info being out there in a timely manner for everybody to know and make other plans

Boswelldriver could spend the night with his book...... I’m sure there must be some pictures to still be coloured in !!!
Hi B2, I'll just leave my previous comment about the cancellation here my friend [emoji41][emoji106]

Conditions have calmed right down game called off too early. Cumnock missed out on a fortune tonight now 

Mmm think you will find that it's a cumnock fan that's up in arms

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 10:52, jazzy said:

They cant get Townhead park this Saturday as Lugar are playing on it

??

Lugar v Thorniewood showing as at Rosebank on all fixture outlets.

If it has been moved to avoid the anticipated weather, please publicize. Thanks.