Super ShowDown 2020

JamieStevenson

If they're going to keep doing these nostalgia fused Saudi shows (which I actually like as a total casual fan who still longs for 'my era' rather than the new stuff.) then they should be treated as house shows with no actual TV storyline progression. 

Guest bernardblack
If they're going to keep doing these nostalgia fused Saudi shows (which I actually like as a total casual fan who still longs for 'my era' rather than the new stuff.) then they should be treated as house shows with no actual TV storyline progression. 

I’d go as far to say they shouldn’t be on the network. I’d be surprised if anyone signs up for it to watch this....or stays past a free trial

WTF was that ending. I don't think there is a good spin on what they have done. This is actually worse than the DQ in a No DQ style match. If they are really going with Goldberg vs Reigns at Wrestlemania they can count me out.

Edited by mrpaddyx

One of the guys from Cultaholic either Sam or Jack called this bang on - it now frees the Fiend that is, no pressure on keeping the title cause he will get it back we all know that. Bray can now work on developing the character even more maybe with someone like Paul Heyman helping in the background. Goldberg is obviously short term and will drop the belt at Mania to the Elimination Chamber winner and that will be Reigns - I would love wwe for once to think out of the box and make the match at mania a triple threat - Goldberg v Reigns v someone u simply would not expect. I suggest Samoa Joe - this has of course the caveat that he has served his wellness ban by then but drop the belt to Joe and then develop Joe v the Fiend for Summerslam

Cultaholic have just announced the reason for the Goldberg win was essentially business related - WWE are due to announce they are selling pay per views thru some streaming sites and they basically decided it’s easily to get more dollar by selling Goldberg v Reigns rather than use the Fiend