Windrush Deportation

HTG

Do you believe that someone who came to this country at the age of 5 and served 7 months of jail time 5 years ago should be deported? You don't think that this sort of response is heavy handed?
I've no issue with the deportation of those who came here as adults. I have an issue about not accepting responsibility as a society for those who have been brought up and educated here. 
I fully appreciate that you're one of the biggest slavering c***s on the entire forum though so I'm not holding out for anything other than another one of your usual cringe inducing responses. 

I’m really not fussed, and don’t know why you’re getting your knickers in such a twist. If someone is a significant enough drug dealer that they did jail time for it, then I don’t think that they are any great loss to our society.

I think it is fantastic that our Government is taking this action and getting rapists and violent criminals out of Britain. Why keep them and risk them doing it again? I’m sure the families of those raped and killed are supportive.

Imagine being so bitter about not getting your own way in politics that you want to keep rapists in the country [emoji23][emoji23]
Jesus. I know you're a desperate attention-seeking troll, but that's a new level of pathetic, even by your usual standards of snide, racist shite.

Jesus. I know you're a desperate attention-seeking troll, but that's a new level of pathetic, even by your usual standards of snide, racist shite.

Care to share even one racist post I’ve ever made? There must be plenty if it’s my ‘usual’. I’ll wait.

23 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Care to share even one racist post I’ve ever made? There must be plenty if it’s my ‘usual’. I’ll wait.

1 hour ago, Mastermind said:

Nope, didn’t think so. Day of the Lords really does get himself in some right states on here. Pleasing.

You seem quite easily triggered. 

Lovely 😎

33 year old who arrived in Britain at 14 who has never been in trouble has passport revoked on way home from holiday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-man-blocked-uk-home-office-passport-brussels-a9332311.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1581532619

On 10/02/2020 at 17:20, SandyCromarty said:

How can they be classed as foreigners if they are British subjects ??? surely that's totally illegal??

I've now read that they are Jamaican nationals and as such have no legal right to stay, the UK gov deports foreign nationals with criminal records such as Eastern Europeans on a daily basis, the same would apply to a UK subject committing a crime overseas.

I have also read that one of them has been in the UK since he was five years old, now that decision should be reviewed fair enough, but it questions why his parents did not apply for UK citizenship given that Jamaica being a former colony would be viewed favourably by the Home Office.

On 11/02/2020 at 17:04, Mastermind said:

I’m really not fussed, and don’t know why you’re getting your knickers in such a twist. If someone is a significant enough drug dealer that they did jail time for it, then I don’t think that they are any great loss to our society.

I think it is fantastic that our Government is taking this action and getting rapists and violent criminals out of Britain. Why keep them and risk them doing it again? I’m sure the families of those raped and killed are supportive.

You're absolute right.

I presume Rolf Harris will be deported soon?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

33 year old who arrived in Britain at 14 who has never been in trouble has passport revoked on way home from holiday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-man-blocked-uk-home-office-passport-brussels-a9332311.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1581532619

The Home Office seem to be saying that he lied about being a Serbian refugee on his initial application. 

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've now read that they are Jamaican nationals and as such have no legal right to stay, the UK gov deports foreign nationals with criminal records such as Eastern Europeans on a daily basis, the same would apply to a UK subject committing a crime overseas.

I have also read that one of them has been in the UK since he was five years old, now that decision should be reviewed fair enough, but it questions why his parents did not apply for UK citizenship given that Jamaica being a former colony would be viewed favourably by the Home Office.

Applying for UK citizenship isn't cheap, it's a grand a pop.