Kilmarnock v The Rangers

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

If you're looking for ra peepul to wind up would you not be better speaking to the inmates? 

New jail is nicknamed*  Monster Mansion for its higher than usual population of rapists, buggerers and molesters. Why would I be more likely to find peepul in that population?

* See what I did there?

30 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

They really do bring greetin to a new level... 

Two things I also got from that.

1. Some Egyption mob are now more successful than Real Madrid, not rangers 🤣

2. 9 years now they have won nothing? Didnt realise it was that long. 

Can we really call anyone that follows them glory hunters anymore?

Linfield currently looking good to win the N.I league for 54th time, which beats Rangers' 54 as they drew one of their wins with Queens Park.

Time to investigate the possibility of having wartime trophies officially included surely?

30 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

They really do bring greetin to a new level... 

Two things I also got from that.

1. Some Egyption mob are now more successful than Real Madrid, not rangers 🤣

2. 9 years now they have won nothing? Didnt realise it was that long. 

Can we really call anyone that follows them glory hunters anymore?

Al Ahly have been more successful than Rangers for years. The only reason they used to say that was because they won a lot of League Cups. UEFA posted an article about the most successful clubs, and they went mad because it put Celtic above Rangers as it didn't include League Cups, because most countries don't have a second cup. The only thing they had was the most titles, and it looks like Linfield are going to overtake that season as well. 

27 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

Linfield currently looking good to win the N.I league for 54th time, which beats Rangers' 54 as they drew one of their wins with Queens Park.

A couple of things:-

1) This might actually get some Rangers fans behind the idea of a united Ireland. 

2) It was actually Dumbarton they shared the title with.

Edited by Lurkst

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Very few orcs in Yorkshire - not helped by the fact that I started at a different jail last week and haven't really had a chance to chat to may of the staff here. I'm still having a fucking great day, mind. Had to miss the second half last night for, well, reasons. Watched the goals this morning and I am leaving in half an hour to settle down for the whole of the second half and the tear-stained aftermath when I get home. I just hope I've stopped laughing before House of Games is on - serious business.

Will I  be swapping Bates for Stanley Fletcher.....

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

Mind that time you lot had a pitch invasion when you scored a last minute winner at Firhill in the game that confirmed Celtic as champions?

Seemed a wee bit OTT.

Those Accies fans, can't take them anywhere...

2 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

It's been fun. One more from orcmeeja.

frazer89

• Fringe Player
  •  
  • frazer89
  • First Team
  • 184 posts

i think we need too sign a midfielder who's job is to boot the opposition we are far too soft. no fight in that midfield.

🎶 and they played football, the Glasgow Rangers way🎶 

Mind that time you lot had a pitch invasion when you scored a last minute winner at Firhill in the game that confirmed Celtic as champions?
Seemed a wee bit OTT.

FuzzyBear is an Accies fan apparently.

Am I being whooshed here ?

No surprise to see his big team has well and truly been found.

Absolutely broken. [emoji24] I'd almost feel sorry for the OP, if he wasn't an ignorant, flute-'playing' bigot hoofwanker.
696118800_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(6).thumb.png.7ba2c62eb9b716137190fe346b480954.png1398443245_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(4).thumb.png.8d8b0a3a5e0b4ae582895a905a8946ea.png602220230_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(1).thumb.png.8dd0f6955429ec763bd69be9cd426b44.png896475601_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(2).thumb.png.09e78c3499394afbde10907b99c3ecff.png2003360099_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(5).thumb.png.b803813e406b02a695e67d0237cd8e3f.png1319829560_Screenshot_2020-02-13OfficialKillievRangersMatchThread.thumb.png.b2bdecebad8a84551608010958bc0dd2.png
                                                                                    tumblr_nltdcoXLiw1u9je6po1_500.gif&key=420a330cc8bdd3e740f4de5baa5ff71b5f9d97c66c613c1e3acc779286dba1c0
This playing in the background makes it all so sweeter!