Kilmarnock v The Rangers

25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You can't change the size of the pitch mid season.

The pitch was relined as some daft c**t threw a flare on it and burnt it on the goal line in a previous game.

Yes you can, provided you get the prior written consent of the SPFL board.

9 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

I am certainly not complaining as it was tremendous to watch but any particular reason why the Killie players celebrated so much after wining a home league game. Seemed a wee bit OTT 😄

Why not? Given the triumphalist nature of the fans that come to our stadiums when we play the **** you have every right to enjoy it lots when you do beat them. You should try it sometime, it's tremendous. 

One of the many greeting orcs in my work that I joyously celebrated in front of this morning was adamant that Morelos' disallowed goal should have stood.

It was as clear a push as you'll see.

I'm having a wonderful day today.  Anyone else?

I am certainly not complaining as it was tremendous to watch but any particular reason why the Killie players celebrated so much after wining a home league game. Seemed a wee bit OTT [emoji1]
Can't believe we didn't invade the pitch and destroy a disabled shelter. That's what you're meant to do when you score a last minute winner is it not?

57 minutes ago, Fide said:

One of the many greeting orcs in my work that I joyously celebrated in front of this morning was adamant that Morelos' disallowed goal should have stood.

It's times like the above that I miss now that I have retired.  

It's about the only thing I miss 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

It was as clear a push as you'll see.

Very few orcs in Yorkshire - not helped by the fact that I started at a different jail last week and haven't really had a chance to chat to may of the staff here. I'm still having a fucking great day, mind. Had to miss the second half last night for, well, reasons. Watched the goals this morning and I am leaving in half an hour to settle down for the whole of the second half and the tear-stained aftermath when I get home. I just hope I've stopped laughing before House of Games is on - serious business.

It's been fun. One more from orcmeeja.

frazer89

• Fringe Player
  •  
  • frazer89
  • First Team
  • 184 posts

i think we need too sign a midfielder who's job is to boot the opposition we are far too soft. no fight in that midfield.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

I am certainly not complaining as it was tremendous to watch but any particular reason why the Killie players celebrated so much after wining a home league game. Seemed a wee bit OTT 😄

Mind that time you lot had a pitch invasion when you scored a last minute winner at Firhill in the game that confirmed Celtic as champions?

Seemed a wee bit OTT.

Absolutely broken. 😭 I'd almost feel sorry for the OP, if he wasn't an ignorant, flute-'playing' bigot hoofwanker.

696118800_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(6).thumb.png.7ba2c62eb9b716137190fe346b480954.png1398443245_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(4).thumb.png.8d8b0a3a5e0b4ae582895a905a8946ea.png602220230_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(1).thumb.png.8dd0f6955429ec763bd69be9cd426b44.png896475601_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(2).thumb.png.09e78c3499394afbde10907b99c3ecff.png2003360099_Screenshot_2020-02-13EverfelthelplessfollowingRangers(5).thumb.png.b803813e406b02a695e67d0237cd8e3f.png1319829560_Screenshot_2020-02-13OfficialKillievRangersMatchThread.thumb.png.b2bdecebad8a84551608010958bc0dd2.png

tumblr_nltdcoXLiw1u9je6po1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

This is absolutely brilliant. Can you imagine how broken these c***s will be when Celtic win 9IAR, and then 10? The Internet might actually break emoji23.png

"Just remember, its really only 4IAR cause the 5 before dinny count cause eh Gers wurnae there cause of some SNP, Catholic, SFA, CIA conspiracy" or some other such dribbling mess.

20 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Very few orcs in Yorkshire - not helped by the fact that I started at a different jail last week and haven't really had a chance to chat to may of the staff here. I'm still having a fucking great day, mind. Had to miss the second half last night for, well, reasons. Watched the goals this morning and I am leaving in half an hour to settle down for the whole of the second half and the tear-stained aftermath when I get home. I just hope I've stopped laughing before House of Games is on - serious business.

If you're looking for ra peepul to wind up would you not be better speaking to the inmates? 

They really do bring greetin to a new level... 

Two things I also got from that.

1. Some Egyption mob are now more successful than Real Madrid, not rangers 🤣

2. 9 years now they have won nothing? Didnt realise it was that long. 

Can we really call anyone that follows them glory hunters anymore?

Edited by Bohemian

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

They really do bring greetin to a new level... 

Two things I also got from that.

1. Some Egyption mob are now more successful than Real Madrid, not rangers 🤣

2. 9 years now they have won nothing? Didnt realise it was that long. 

Can we really call anyone that follows them glory hunters anymore?

It’s like the Petrofac Training Cup never existed. Stick to the facts please.