Kilmarnock v The Rangers

13 hours ago, RyanUnionJack said:

How John Beaton is allowed to ref Rangers games blows my fucking mind. The same rat that denied us a stonewall penalty against the sheep molesters.

964647230_justhookittomyveins.gif.0fc4fc0c66cfe4c3b21514ec2b4cb831.gif

Edited by RiG

55 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's not just the referees, the SNP, Catholics and Peter Lawwell that are out to stop them. It's the laws of physics too Screenshot_20200213-082752_Twitter.jpeg

You can't change the size of the pitch mid season.

The pitch was relined as some daft c**t threw a flare on it and burnt it on the goal line in a previous game.

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Any football fan that seems to link money spent to their entitlement to win a game is a dribbling moron.

Disclaimer: I've heard similar shite from Aberdeen fans.

Ha, same here.

That said, my season ticket was £340 and worth it for last night alone!

22 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

"Flossing over it"  "hyper pathetically"  FFS🤣🤣 Typos surely.. Kinky will be outraged.

Surely parody accounts - even the currant knuckledraggers couldn't be that thick, surely?

Glad that Halliday had the bad evening I wished for him.

Even happier that the rest of the team and manager are probably still trying to re-attach their heads this morning, and that BT's impartial presenters and commentators are probably still crying.

Pleased that we are finally getting due recognition for our role in the Banter years. Also nice for the appreciation from other teams' fans. You're all very welcome.

Extremely chuffed that, if Vicky managed the trip from the B&B for last night's match, yet again the only time he actually goes to watch his beloved Sevco they get fucking SKELPED.*

Absolutely delighted that stupid, horrible bigots across Scotland are venturing into stroke/cardiac territory with their entitled outrage. Never, ever gets old, that.

*ETA: Throwing away a lead just makes it even funnier.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie