Kilmarnock v The Rangers

1 minute ago, dysartrovers said:

Right guys I'm asking for a friend here. I've not seen it yet but was the morelos goal rightfully disallowed?

Yes.  Clear foul.  All Colombians do is foul opposing players.  If he was Scottish I would've said it was harsh but because he isn't Scottish and this is a racist little country I laugh at how badly he is cheated every week.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought that Beaton got a few major decisions wrong but apparently the BT sports team said he got everything spot on tonight, ahhhh well these things even themselves out.

If they do, you c***s will be on the end of at least 3 horrendous decisions giving us a 3-1 win on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

Right guys I'm asking for a friend here. I've not seen it yet but was the morelos goal rightfully disallowed?

A replay of the incident from any camera angle directly  behind either of the goals, would  almost certainly have given the clearest view of any shove by Morelos on the defender.

But for some reason , despite showing replays from several angles which were all pretty unhelpful and inconclusive** , I don’t think the replay from behind either goal was shown.

** Except to Alex Rae who was able to conclude that there was definitely no foul by Morelos

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought that Beaton got a few major decisions wrong but apparently the BT sports team said he got everything spot on tonight, ahhhh well these things even themselves out.

In fairness Sutton said the Morelos goal should of stood 

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

If they do, you c***s will be on the end of at least 3 horrendous decisions giving us a 3-1 win on Saturday.

Why are you always so angry?

You obviously have a lot on your mind,  sometimes it's good to talk. 

One thing I notice when being a diddy fan is when we get into the spl the decisions the OF get against us are mental like, is this an actual joke?

The refs in league one seem more competent than the utter shitbags that officiate the top league.

For rangers to genuinely complain is batshit crazy, like a spoiled child.

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe you should have actually watched it back rather than relying on the nonsense from the Rangers online moonhowlers. The BT Sports team included three big Rangers men in Alex Rae, Kevin Thomson and Stephen Craigan. Every single one of them thought our first goal should have been disallowed - your manager was the only person on there who didn't. They seemed to laughably want Dicker sent off for getting a nudge in the back in the first half, and they generally felt that the disallowed goal was harsh.

Well I didn't see that coming.   Thought we were comfortable in the first half without really looking like scoring.

In the 2nd half we were very well organised at the back and took the game to them and put them out of their stride, especially down the left hand side of the pitch. Hamalainen had his best performance for weeks , yet despite that I didn't think we overly looked like scoring. 

That shower of shite, including their subs, were wasting time continually, especially McGregor, and repeatedly kicked the ball away at throw ins and bye kicks, yet Cheatin' Beaton ignored it repeatedly. 

However the last 18 minutes were fantastic and in the end I think we deserved our win.  The winner was a fantastic knock on from Kabamba ond an amazing finish from Brophy.   

We defended resolutely for the remainder of the game - Dicker and Power were fantastic, playing the ball out of defence comfortably repeatedly. 

Just what this victory meant to the players at the end was clear - Dicker, Power, Findlay and Burke showed exactly what it meant to them.

All in all a brilliant night in the end and the fact if screws that lot up again makes it even better.

Glorious  😀😀

Edited by paul wright scores
Spelling

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Maybe you should have actually watched it back rather than relying on the nonsense from the Rangers online moonhowlers. The BT Sports team included three big Rangers men in Alex Rae, Kevin Thomson and Stephen Craigan. Every single one of them thought our first goal should have been disallowed - your manager was the only person on there who didn't. They seemed to laughably want Dicker sent off for getting a nudge in the back in the first half, and they generally felt that the disallowed goal was harsh.

I'm just disappointed that Beaton didn't score Kilmarnock's winner himself.