Kilmarnock v The Rangers

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I was thinking the same. Findlay has just started the motion to jump and doesn’t have any of his body weight supported by the ground. The slightest push in that situation is going to impede him, never mind a 2 handed push in the back. It’s the sort of goal that you would be raging about if it denies your team a goal but when you calm down and look at it rationally, it’s a foul. 

Its the reason why most nudges on a goal keeper end up in a foul, when they come out and miss a corner. The slightest bit of contact while they are in the air is sending them in a different direction. 

It's a clear foul. The whining about it is simply desperate nonsense from a support that have nothing else to hold onto. 

9 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Kincy your clearly staunch and believe in your club but your also clearly deluded if you truly believe that anyone would seriously want to follow your club without the religious and historical leanings.

Personally, I think the lure of winning most of the time is greater than that provided by all the identity crap.  They're both major factors though.

4 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I was thinking the same. Findlay has just started the motion to jump and doesn’t have any of his body weight supported by the ground. The slightest push in that situation is going to impede him, never mind a 2 handed push in the back. It’s the sort of goal that you would be raging about if it denies your team a goal but when you calm down and look at it rationally, it’s a foul. 

Its the reason why most nudges on a goal keeper end up in a foul, when they come out and miss a corner. The slightest bit of contact while they are in the air is sending them in a different direction. 

He threw himself to the ground.

12 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Oh well was nice while it lasted, anyhoo, just in case anyone has forgotten with all the shite the Daily Ranger is printing to suck up to what's left of its dwindling readership of mutant zombies let's end this with....... 

Are you referring to their article regarding racist abuse at a player?

It's the 21st century ffs.

17 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Want to tell all your mutant pals that then and maybe they'll stop pretending they are in the 17th!!!!

Fucking vermin deserve the bigotted institution to die again

Marky appears to have no problem with racism,  thankfully all of the Killie fans that I've spoken too are more enlightened than he is.

Marky appears to have no problem with racism,  thankfully all of the Killie fans that I've spoken too are more enlightened than he is.

Alleged racism, the whole of Scotland has to put up with the sectarian shite whenever one cheek of the bigot brothers rolls in to town.

And of course if this has happened and a guilty party is found then I'm sure you will be able to share what supporting your team from the couch is all about.

c**t!

On 14/02/2020 at 14:08, coprolite said:

That was a handball quite clearly in slomo  but I'm glad the ref missed it. 

What was mckenzie doing though? He looked like he was being attacked by a wasp. 

Am I the only one who doubts that McKenzie actually touched the ball ? ..... as far as I’ve seen from all the camera angles and slow motion replays , the trajectory and speed of the ball doesn’t change by any touch from McKenzie. 

And apart from Goldson , none of the other Hvns in close proximity claim for It immediately 

Guest Moomintroll

benny, it's time to stop. When this person is found, if it is proven, they should never be allowed to set foot in Rugby Park again. The disgusting Sectarian bile that pours from your teams support is on a whole other level, I know you have consistently spoke out against it on here, nonetheless, the faux outrage will never have any credence while that continues. Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you.

benny, it's time to stop. When this person is found, if it is proven, they should never be allowed to set foot in Rugby Park again. The disgusting Sectarian bile that pours from your teams support is on a whole other level, I know you have consistently spoke out against it on here, nonetheless, the faux outrage will never have any credence while that continues. Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you.
Since the arse collapsed out of the **** team Bennett can't try and lord it over Celtic fans about football. So what he's doing now us travelling the forum accusing people of sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia. He's been doing it for a few weeks now in an attempt to demonise posters and deflect from him, his fellow **** and his clubs spectacular decapitation.

It's pretty sad, he should take a step back.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
20 hours ago, bennett said:

Whataboutery. 

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Since the arse collapsed out of the **** team Bennett can't try and lord it over Celtic fans about football. So what he's doing now us travelling the forum accusing people of sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia. He's been doing it for a few weeks now in an attempt to demonise posters and deflect from him, his fellow **** and his clubs spectacular decapitation.

It's pretty sad, he should take a step back.

I was under the impression that celtic fans were all for social justice and protecting minorities, Romeo seems to think that they are fair game.

Guest Moomintroll

I was under the impression that celtic fans were all for social justice and protecting minorities, Romeo seems to think that they are fair game.

I can only refer you to my first sentence benny. Well, in point of fact, my second sentence. One swallow does not a summer make, a few thousand most certainly fucking does.

Just now, Romeo said:

Aye, Celtic fans.

Try and get us out if your head for 5 minutes.

Posted while on a Sevco thread, classic Romeo.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m starting to think Bennett actually believes the stuff he’s been posting of late which is quite a revelation tbh.

It's the 21st century,  these last few months where Scottish fitba has excused and ignored racism has been eye opening. 

We're going backwards. 

Guest Moomintroll
It's the 21st century,  these last few months where Scottish fitba has excused and ignored racism has been eye opening. 
We're going backwards. 

Enlightening to realise that the Irish are not a race.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

Posted while on a Sevco thread, classic Romeo.

We're going backwards. 

It's pretty interesting that your fight for "social justice" seems to spike when your team is getting hammered and is less obvious when they are doing well.

I'm sure I am not the only one to notice this.