Kilmarnock v The Rangers

Now that things have settled down and I've wiped the cum from the back of the seat in front me, I've got an honest question for the zombie fans on here.

No one's mentioned it yet but what about their player who went down as if he'd been shot in the last minute of injury time.

While his team mates were battling vainly to get something from the game, this clown decided to play dead, meaning it was effectively 10 men against 11 until the final whistle.

As soon as the whistle goes, he immediately rises from the dead and lunges at our player, nothing wrong with him now apparently.

He was clearly cheating trying to get a free kick in a dangerous position but really the only folk he cheated were his team mates, manager and fans.

By the way, The Rangers................WFAANW..😜

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

honest

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"Ever felt helpless following Rangers?"

Didn't all of them plead helplessness when they  let their club die?

Must be about time for the Hvns to start talking about boycotting away games , withdrawing the Blue Pound etc

40 minutes ago, A96 said:

Must be about time for the Hvns to start talking about boycotting away games , withdrawing the Blue Pound etc

But, but, but.............who would we give three stands of the stadium to???? :eusa_think:

Who? Who? WHO???? 

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I am a bit confused at that post too tbf. How could Rangers beating Thistle secure the title for Celtic?

Looking back, it was actually the game Aberdeen secured 2nd, consigning the 55 hunters to 3rd place, which is even more of a riddy.

IIRC, the result in the Aberdeen game that day meant that Rangers* couldnt mathmatically catch them in 2nd. 

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Morelos must have hulk like strength to send that Killie player flying through the air like that, thankfully John Beaton knows his business.

Not much in it.  

The Kilmarnock goalkeeper wasn't exactly convincing there.  I thought he was pretty unimpressive for Arfield's goal too.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Morelos must have hulk like strength to send that Killie player flying through the air like that, thankfully John Beaton knows his business.

Defender makes the most of it but he does push him. Hulk strength or not is irrelevant; he pushes him and the ref gives a free kick. Can someone tell him to stop diving as well please.