Kilmarnock v The Rangers

7 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

982436887_Screenshot_2020-02-12NowIsTheTimeToCallOutTheReferees(1).thumb.png.b1c4cfd8d93fdde2dc2f724c884ada06.png31907811_Screenshot_2020-02-12NowIsTheTimeToCallOutTheReferees.thumb.png.e3efed7617522a7b4c9924172086d5a0.png639957960_Screenshot_2020-02-12NowIsTheTimeToCallOutTheReferees(2).thumb.png.d607ef4cc653200a396a675f49ed52cd.png

greegsgreetin.jpg.74e955d57ca02eb63104e2b6c1b0195c.jpg

It seems to be a continuing theme from Rangers fans when something goes against them. They want the club to do “something about it”, or as above “we had our chance”. What chance exactly did they have? What do they want Rangers to do “about it”? What goes through these people’s minds when they’re posting this drivel? 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It seems to be a continuing theme from Rangers fans when something goes against them. They want the club to do “something about it”, or as above “we had our chance”. What chance exactly did they have? What do they want Rangers to do “about it”? What goes through these people’s minds when they’re posting this drivel? 

"Allowed Catholics in high places to run our game" 😂

9 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

"hyper pathetically" still has me in stitches. Everything else is a bonus after that.

It is truly wonderful.

We're back in banter years territory here.    It's the sheer original comic invention of these guys.

I sometimes wonder if these people are actually, skilled wordsmiths.  In much the same way that Les Dawson had to be a fine pianist in order to play so badly, I ask myself if such fans can really mangle language so beautifully by accident.

The joy of it of course, is that the answer is: yes they can.

We've been absolutely pish since we came back from the winter break, for the second year in a row.  We should have been out of sight in that game, but have, yet again, lost the game from a leading position.

Refereeing incompetence wouldn't be a factor if we've converted our dominance into goals.

Nobody to blame but ourselves.