Arbroath vs QOTS

To not start Hamilton and semple is an absolute discrace we are conceding goals for fun and not scoring at the other end yet Hamilton scores a hatrick for the reserves his confidence will be high he should start it's all very strange and worrying.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Seriously, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

We leak goals at an alarming rate.  I feel pretty sure that we're heading down this time.

Mate, you lot are our bogey team, I hate it when we play you. You'll find something to exploit next week.

We leak goals at an alarming rate.  I feel pretty sure that we're heading down this time.

Over the last 4 games, we have conceded at the same rate as the Brechin team that was relegated in 2018.

We’ve only recently started leaking goals since Brownlie left. AJ needs to give Semple a chance. 

Just now, SUPERSOUTH said:

Whatever problem Johnston has with Hamilton & Semple, He better get over it quick before HE takes Queens down... 

He shouldn’t be given the chance to take us down. Should be sacked after this game, if not sooner.

How a team with Stephen Dobbie in it can be looking like going down from this league is remarkable.
Said it numerous times but he isn't a lone striker. He's being isolated with AJ's ridiculous system and as a result is struggling. AJ needs to get his head out of his arse and see this. He appears to be the only person who doesn't know this.
Mans past it.
Absolute nonsense.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

How a team with Stephen Dobbie in it can be looking like going down from this league is remarkable.

Last year he scored his 43rd goal of the season in the relegation play-offs.

This year, he's not in such form, and I doubt if we'll be delayed by play-offs.