Arbroath vs QOTS

The thing is the wind can change anytime and if the supporters and team are in Arbroath they had be as well wait until 1:30pm'ish to make a decision.

Also you will have a capacity AFC Hospitality who i would guess are in local boozers just now hoping the game is on.

I have just finished cutting the grass and imo it is just a slight breeze and a spit of rain, that's the difference nowadays in the 70's/80's there would never be an issue and everybody would just get on with it but then again this is the V.A.R. age.

C'Mon the Red Lichties.

I have just finished cutting the grass and imo it is just a slight breeze and a spit of rain, that's the difference nowadays in the 70's/80's there would never be an issue and everybody would just get on with it but then again this is the V.A.R. age.

I was standing next to gayfield about half an hour ago and i can assure u its not just a slight breeze, no chance this game will be on

That's one supporters bus just arrived in Arbroath, another left Dumfries an hour earlier,  8am, so they'll have been here a while. Not looking too promising but hopefully it goes ahead,  we've got enough midweek travelling  yet as it is. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs
Illiteracy

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I'd expect Gayfield to cope with bad weather better than Glebe Park tbf. (apart from wind maybe) 

Agree, but that was not really my point, the point I was attempting to make was, games are off at Glebe Pk, often because of a waterlogged pitch

Agree, but that was not really my point, the point I was attempting to make was, games are off at Glebe Pk, often because of a waterlogged pitch

If you look at the Brechin tweet they are saying the pitch is currently playable but they are factoring in the poor weather