Arbroath vs QOTS

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Said it before countless times but I feel a bit sorry for Murray at times. I really don't think he's a wide player. He's far more effective through the middle. We don't have many (if any) natural wide players so he's put out there.

Hopefully he's available as well as Mercer. Hoping for at least a point here. We should be going to places like Arbroath and winning though...

I think that's why he looks a bit disinterested at times,  I don't think he likes being out wide.  He can operate out there if only he realised or accepted it. 

Weather is looking ominous Saturday at the moment.

25 mph winds with gusts up to 40.....

Might change later in week.
Hopefully changes, don't want any call offs and up with midweek fixtures,

Although if it's as windy as the weekend we just had then it should get called off early, Cant be expecting people to travel from Dumfries then call it off after 20mins

Hopefully changes, don't want any call offs and up with midweek fixtures,

Although if it's as windy as the weekend we just had then it should get called off early, Cant be expecting people to travel from Dumfries then call it off after 20mins

Tbf over the weekend there's data on Met Office site saying it was up to 50 with gusts in mid 60s. Nowhere near that.

Surely it’s time for summer football to be given serious consideration at the sfa-spfl
Wouldn't be for it personally. Nothing worse than sitting at the fitba absolutely sweltering. Much rather sit and watch it wrapped up.