Thistle v Rovers

Hank Scorpio

Me, too. I ended up with a ticket in that section without actually asking for one, so was fair looking forward to it. Hopefully everyone who wants to be involved can just congregate in the one area and they can crack on.

Will probably be like Livi now where there was 900 rovers fans spread into an area for 1000 fans with the young guys all crammed in at the back standing two to a seat and on the stairs.

According to the Partick site they generally put 500+ supports in the Colin Weir Stand & less than that in part of the Jackie Husband Stand - https://ptfc.co.uk/tickets-matchday/stadium-plan/
With how ticket sales have went that does tie in.

I think on 2 occasions this season we have used the JHS for supports over 1,000.
There were 1500 Penicuik athletic fans and Dundee brought over 1,000.

8 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Anyone else getting grief already from the missus for telling them that the romantic Valentines evening viewing will be Rovers v Partick on teuchter TV?

You guys need to up your game.

How long have you known about this and you haven't come up with a plan to make it their idea.

You guys need to up your game.
How long have you known about this and you haven't come up with a plan to make it their idea.

There speaks a man of considerable experience.
I’ve only been married 13years, I haven’t reached that level of cunning yet.

Know its the diddy cup but a final and a day out to look forward to would be nice after the utter shite we've had this past season. Obviously league survival more pressing but just something positive would maybe stop me tanning my wrists.

2 hours ago, Jilted John said:

1500 Pennicuk fans. That’s a fantastic showing from them!

Probably about 1200 daytrippers there who have never attended a home game. Don’t get me wrong, best away support we’ve had at Firhill all year, but it was the biggest match in their history. Same thing happened with Broxburn at St Mirren this year as well.

Probably about 1200 daytrippers there who have never attended a home game. Don’t get me wrong, best away support we’ve had at Firhill all year, but it was the biggest match in their history. Same thing happened with Broxburn at St Mirren this year as well.

Tend to find when clubs like that get their big day out it attracts the absolute vermin from the town. See the Broxburn jakey performing a one man pitch invasion at St Mirren for a perfect example.

To be pretty much dry from early afternoon onwards but it's majorly pishing down at the moment. Much will depend on how the one bit of the pitch that we always have trouble with copes with the rain over the next hour or so.

I reckon it will be on if weather is as forecast.

It being off and having to be rescheduled with a midweek trip to Inverness to come plus at least one other midweek fixture woukd be a major pisser. Let's just get this, win or lose out the road tonight. Screenshot_20200214_113503_uk.gov.metoffice.weather.android.jpeg

Also noticed the final is scheduled for the weekend between the two Scotland games.  

I'm sure whoever wins tonight will be looking forward to the inevitable lucky win against Israel, defeat against the Colts in a Hampden full of them, followed by getting absolutely ridden wherever we have to travel to for the playoff final.

Thistle are red (and yellow).                             Rovers are blue.                                                   I think we,l score two                                              The jags will go through