1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

You wouldn't be biting mine, Yoda, I've been to the bog about 5 times today without washing either one. 

Don't kid yourself Jimmy The Other Foot. If I ever got the chance I'd bite off your hand and the hand of everyone you care about (as long as it meant 4/9 points)!

10 minutes ago, yoda said:

Don't kid yourself Jimmy The Other Foot. If I ever got the chance I'd bite off your hand and the hand of everyone you care about (as long as it meant 4/9 points)!

I've just gone and wiped my hand between Jim Traynor's unwashed erchie pillows, Yoda. Still feeling cocky? 

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

With the pace of MacGregor, Whittaker, Stevenson and Hanlon in defence, there is absolutely no way that a young, fit, eager player such as Oli Shaw will get a sniff at goal.........emoji37.pngemoji37.png

He's barely had a sniff of the pitch yet, never mind a sniff at goal. Hopefully he gets a chance. 

Toying with the idea of driving to this, if so where is best to park?

2 hours ago, CountyFan said:

He's barely had a sniff of the pitch yet, never mind a sniff at goal. Hopefully he gets a chance. 

Toying with the idea of driving to this, if so where is best to park?

If you listen to some of the pantwetters on hibs.net, the Armageddon is upon us and none of you will make it past drumochter summit..................

If you make it down here in one piece🤣, park at Meadowbank Retail Park, pubs close by and less than a 5 minute walk to the away end.

eta - just noticed your location 🙄 think you will be ok.......

Edited by Green Day

47 minutes ago, Green Day said:

If you listen to some of the pantwetters on hibs.net, the Armageddon is upon us and none of you will make it past drumochter summit..................

If you make it down here in one piece🤣, park at Meadowbank Retail Park, pubs close by and less than a 5 minute walk to the away end.

eta - just noticed your location 🙄 think you will be ok.......

I work at the western so I normally just leave the car at work and get a bus for hearts/hibs weeknights, but i'm off on Wednesday so will be coming from Larbert. 

Who am I kidding, I'll get the train in and get pished like usual.