The big derby under the lights

Guest Nocknosh1988

Not taking it lightly but not a big game anymore .

Is there any big game involving talbot then since they’ve beat basically everybody they’ve played over the past couple of years? Your so far up your own arse and yes you’s are the best team in junior football at the moment but that won’t last forever

Plenty big games involving Talbot just Talbot v Cumnock isn't anymore and that's not being big headed.

Is there any big game involving talbot then since they’ve beat basically everybody they’ve played over the past couple of years? Your so far up your own arse and yes you’s are the best team in junior football at the moment but that won’t last forever

Plenty big games involving Talbot just Talbot v Cumnock isn't anymore and that's not being big headed.

Got to agree, Cumnock don't bring any support. We make the game look interesting. The last time I saw a decent cumnock support at these games was at lugars park about 4 years ago. [emoji37]

14 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

I am sure he had 3 or 4 victories over Auchinleck at Lok 

Not sure exactly sure when Tony was Pollok manager so went back to season 13/14. Pollok have beaten Talbot three times in the league since then (admittedly more than I thought).

They have also won an Evening Times Cup game and I remember them winning a WOS game although this was a good few years ago and may have been before his time

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Not sure exactly sure when Tony was Pollok manager so went back to season 13/14. Pollok have beaten Talbot three times in the league since then (admittedly more than I thought).

They have also won an Evening Times Cup game and I remember them winning a WOS game although this was a good few years ago and may have been before his time

That’s actually more than I had remembered too -they were all under Tony .Our recent trips to Beechwood have resulted in a good few sore ones however!

Got to agree, Cumnock don't bring any support. We make the game look interesting. The last time I saw a decent cumnock support at these games was at lugars park about 4 years ago. [emoji37] 
Agree about the Cumnock support it has got less, there was a decent crowd at the last scottish junior cup tie against them at townhead but i did expect more of a home support

That big a game now if it is on I won’t be going , been watching these Derby’s for 40 years but lack of Cumnock support n the fact that they haven’t been challenging to win the league means it’s no longer a big game imo,add in midweek in February as well and it’s a no brainer at a plastic council pitch with no atmosphere beith , pollok, and glens all worth paying the money to watch not Cumnock anymore.

7 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

And you my friend are the reason why I find some talbot fans obnoxious and disrespectful. You’s have short memories as some of you’s seem to forget that if it wasn’t for Cumnock and other local teams helping out 

7 hours ago, Boswelldriver said:

it was in the 1970's. If you wish to hold on to that then knock yourself out.

Fucking nearly 50 year ago FFS.

54 minutes ago, who ate all the pies said:

That big a game now if it is on I won’t be going , been watching these Derby’s for 40 years but lack of Cumnock support n the fact that they haven’t been challenging to win the league means it’s no longer a big game imo,add in midweek in February as well and it’s a no brainer at a plastic council pitch with no atmosphere beith , pollok, and glens all worth paying the money to watch not Cumnock anymore.

I won't be going either. Went through a spell of never missing a derby but I don't live in Auchinleck anymore  and generally can't make midweek games. With this being a 7.30 KO I probably could make it but not bothering with rushing away from work, driving for more than an hour and not getting home until about 11pm.. I also don't need much of an excuse to miss a game on plastic