The big derby under the lights

Guest Nocknosh1988

Guest Nocknosh1988

What a game this will be. Got to fancy our chances after Yesterday at pollok. It seems talbot defence is all over the shop just now definitely a few players we can get at. There is no fear anymore 

You dont half talk some pish[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a game this will be. Got to fancy our chances after Yesterday at pollok. It seems talbot defence is all over the shop just now definitely a few players we can get at. There is no fear anymore 

Guest Nocknosh1988
17 minutes ago, andy25 said:

You dont half talk some pishemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Yous are shipping goals all roads the now heard the defence is all over the shop. Why should we fear 

A big game for cumnock, not for us

And you my friend are the reason why I find some talbot fans obnoxious and disrespectful. You’s have short memories as some of you’s seem to forget that if it wasn’t for Cumnock and other local teams helping out the mighty talbot many years ago with kits and nets etc because of hardship talbot probably wouldn’t be here today. It may not be a big game to you but for many people it’s still a big game in junior football.

And you my friend are the reason why I find some talbot fans obnoxious and disrespectful. You’s have short memories as some of you’s seem to forget that if it wasn’t for Cumnock and other local teams helping out the mighty talbot many years ago with kits and nets etc because of hardship talbot probably wouldn’t be here today. It may not be a big game to you but for many people it’s still a big game in junior football.
I'll take obnoxious especially from you lol. I'm old enough to remember this but it was in the 1970's. If you wish to hold on to that then knock yourself out.

If you consider a midweek game in a feeezing cold winter February then we are thinking on a different mentality

We have moved on but if we falter and become a sh*te team like yours then I may consider it a big game.

Guest Nocknosh1988
22 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:
24 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:
Yous are shipping goals all roads the now heard the defence is all over the shop. Why should we fear 

A big game for cumnock, not for us

It is the biggest game in junior football