Celtic v Hearts Wednesday 12th Feb

I know the plan is to get out on the front foot however that's often easier said than done at Parkhead. Wonder if Avdijaj will start - his highlights reel shows that he's well suited to breaking on the counter. 

To squeak a point we must hope Celtic miss a few sitters. Can't see it happening tbh. 

10 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If Stendel sticks to his attacking style, this game could be like Brendan Rodgers Celtic team in Europe.

Celtic aren't PSG and playing a high press is not the same as trying to take you on at your own game and ultimately failing.

I'm a bit worried if we do play the high press.  I could work but we could also end up getting pumped,  no real change through there I guess.   It works at Tynecastle on the tighter pitch but at Parkhead there is so much more space for Celtic to play.  I also don't think we're good enough yet to stop them getting past the initial high press and once they do we are wide open.    Not to mention we can get caught out by one ball over the top.  We need Celtic to have an off day and force them into mistakes, even then we will probably concede a few.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

And if we go 10 behind the ball we'll get pumped as well.  Might as well go down not being shitebags.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Celtic aren't PSG and playing a high press is not the same as trying to take you on at your own game and ultimately failing.

For me it will make it a better game two teams wanting to win with the high press.
BTTS and hopefully a Celtic win,parking the bus is win win for Celtic.

God knows what to expect. If we give Celtic the number of chances we tend to give other teams it could get quite messy.   

Better to get beat 5-0 attempting to play attacking football, than 3-0 palying Levein'sboring shite.

I'll go for Celtic 4-2 Hearts.