Accies v Aberdeen

Should have done better with the possession we’ve had in the second half. Settled for  3-0 and made to pay for it a little bit. Should have been more out of sight.

The Gogic guy has looked pretty comfortable in several one on ones he’s had.

On 08/02/2020 at 23:06, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This fixture on a midweek, shock horror.

Aberdeen without a league goal in 2020. There is literally nobody else in this league you would want to play than us, the enders of bad runs/getter of monkeys off peoples backs.

1-3 Aberdeen.

👏👏👏

Finally a win. Aberdeen fans have been shouting for McGinn to play off the striker for a few seasons now. He's so effective in there, I've no doubt mcinnes will keep him out on the wing though.

Gogic is an excellent defender in a very poor team, looks tough as f**k too. 

I’m fucking freezing.

A brilliant first half performance made way for a second half McInnes special but given the run we were on, that was much needed and we should savour what was good about that.

McGinn, Considine, Ojo and Ferguson were all excellent. Niall was playing through the centre first half and everything went through him. The team really ticked, and he scored a lovely goal. Ferguson and Ojo played well in the middle too, looked solid and Ojo in particular was making decent forward passes to start moves. Ferguson with neat footwork for the goal.

The three at the back means that when the play goes up the wing, one of the centre halves will often drift over. Considine much better suited to it from his time at LB, and whipped a belter of a ball for McLennan’s goal. Devlin is obviously more limited, and although he did his best it was frustrating at times, and moves often broke down out wide right. McKenna solid until the last moment.

Kennedy and McLennan did well, given the unfamiliar position. I was hoping to see Hernandez come on, because from what I’ve heard he sounds perfect for RWB. Alas, Logan, and he was a little disruptive. May have imagined it, but I think he played a part in the goal we conceded.

Main was excellent first half, an incredible goal and got involved in the play. Probably as good as I’ve seen him, looked handy even with the ball on the deck. Second half faded, but so did most of the team.

McGeouch was the one frustration. A few neat touches, but a lot of slack passes too, and very negative. Needs to start taking the ball on the turn and looking for the forward pass. He did that well at Hibs, so I hope it’s just confidence.

All in, much much better, but it’s only really a half of football. Keep that up til the end of the season and we’ll be in decent shape.

I’m fucking freezing.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I reckon he fancies Aberdeen. Pretty obvious really.

This. He's such a social inadequate he is doing the TV pundit equivalent of pulling our pigtails because he hasn't got the skills to actually tell us how he feels. Bet he has loads of bits of paper with stuff like 'Boydy & AFC 4EVA' doodled on them