Scottish Cup Quarter Final Dra’

jamamafegan

6 minutes ago, The Master said:

St Johnstone v Celtic and Hearts v Rangers (sic) on Premier, natch. The former Sunday afternoon and the latter Saturday lunchtime (can’t see the powers-that-be wanting it at 5.30).

I reckon Hibs v Inverness as the Saturday night game on BBC Scotland, with St Mirren/Motherwell v Aberdeen/Kilmarnock on the Sunday on BBC1. 

Would the police want Hearts v Rangers and Hibs v Inverness on same day, even some hours apart?

I also thought BBC may want a Friday for BBC Scotland given that was apparently why they added another game R1-R6... except adjacent midweeks/pick order prevented it R4 & R5.

Fucking awful draw.

Shite team to play, atmosphere will be shite, day its played will be shite, time its played will be shite.

We'll get humped by a Celtic side completely half arsed, half their fans care so fucking little theyll buy tickets then not bothering appearing simply so they have enough points to get to an Old Firm game, and we'll be patronised by a TV company who wont even be able to pronounce our name, simply calling us "Celtics opponent".

f**k off.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fucking awful draw.

Shite team to play, atmosphere will be shite, day its played will be shite, time its played will be shite.

We'll get humped by a Celtic side completely half arsed, half their fans care so fucking little theyll buy tickets then not bothering appearing simply so they have enough points to get to an Old Firm game, and we'll be patronised by a TV company who wont even be able to pronounce our name, simply calling us "Celtics opponent".

f**k off.

I might have had a little sympathy for you as a diddy fan but when I seen you've now moved to giving the Old firm 4 sides of your stadium these days my sympathy suddenly dried up

I sense RG is a tad upset at the draw.....

To be honest if you play the Old firm you want them at home to give you at least an outside chance.

Hibs win the trophy of the easiest draw of this season Scottish Cup award.  Not bitter just the way it is.  Pick out (on paper at least) the 2 easiest opponents last 2 rounds.  

Not unhappy with draw and at least we have a home tie for once.  Still need to win the replay which will be tough.  Probably would prefer Killie in next round as Aberdeen have a habit of winning at Fir Park in cup ties.  Either way both ties are 50/50 to get to a semi final where we will meet winners of Hibs v ICT :-)

Fucking awful draw.
f**k off.

Plus they’ll take 50% of the gate receipts for taking over your stadium.

9 minutes ago, Darren said:

Hearts are due to play Hibs in the league on the Tuesday so the ICT fans might get shafted with a Friday evening kick-off.

Won't be the first time we've been shafted over cup games staged at Easter road fella.😂

5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

To be honest if you play the Old firm you want them at home to give you at least an outside chance.

Realistically it doesn't matter whether we're home or away against Celtic.  It's an unappealing fixture. It'll be odd, though, if we have fewer Saints fans at a home quarter final than we did in the previous round at away game on the other side of the country.

I’d give celtic the minimum amount of tickets we’re allowed to here just to f**k them about.  Is it 25% of the ground in the rules for cup ties?

It’s all additional revenue so we don’t depend upon it. Give them 2700 tickets (north stand and north end of Main) and have most of the ground empty.  Will look  shite on tv which is what premier sports deserve.

Will also give our players slightly less of a disadvantage in terms of the crowd noise.

Games are going to be Hibs v ICT Friday night on BBC, Hearts v Rangers Saturday on Premier, St Johnstone v Celtic Sunday on Premier, other game on BBC either the Saturday or Sunday.

No other way to arrange them given the surrounding fixtures. Hibs v hearts is the Tuesday after so neither will play the Sunday and Edinburgh polis won't allow both to play same day when it includes the ****. Celtic have their European game on the Thursday preceding so can't play till the Sunday. Rangers European games is on the Wednesday so can play on the Saturday.

I’d give celtic the minimum amount of tickets we’re allowed to here just to f**k them about.  Is it 25% of the ground in the rules for cup ties?
It’s all additional revenue so we don’t depend upon it. Give them 2700 tickets (north stand and north end of Main) and have most of the ground empty.  Will look  shite on tv which is what premier sports deserve.
Will also give our players slightly less of a disadvantage in terms of the crowd noise.

I’m sure it’s 20%