Scottish Cup Quarter Final Dra’

jamamafegan

26 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I want either of the Old Firm at home. After 2017/18 I'm not really fucked about getting a day out at Hampden, I'd rather go in with the best chance of actually winning something.

There's a lot of sense in that; it's either your own ground against them now, or basically an 'away' game against them at Hampden.

I'd like rangers to get Celtic at ibrox and knock them out. They seem to be the only team in the country that can beat Celtic, certainly with Livi getting knocked out, and I'd fancy us more against rangers than I would Celtic.

Inverness away for the day out please.  If not, then either Edinburgh side either away or home.

Definitely don't want Rangers or, if Braga knock them out, we are going to end up with a run of games against them, as happened with Celtic last season. 

Since we play St Mirren a few days after quarter-final, would also prefer to avoid potential of that tie. I hate back-to-back games. 

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

There's a lot of sense in that; it's either your own ground against them now, or basically an 'away' game against them at Hampden.

I'd like rangers to get Celtic at ibrox and knock them out. They seem to be the only team in the country that can beat Celtic, certainly with Livi getting knocked out, and I'd fancy us more against rangers than I would Celtic.

Inverness away for the day out please.  If not, then either Edinburgh side either away or home.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Rangers knock Celtic out, assume they've got the trophy in the bag and bottle the next round.

0_JS202157482.jpg.30225692db49cad12a477d78aa5edcfb.jpg

St Johnstone v Celtic and Hearts v Rangers (sic) on Premier, natch. The former Sunday afternoon and the latter Saturday lunchtime (can’t see the powers-that-be wanting it at 5.30).

I reckon Hibs v Inverness as the Saturday night game on BBC Scotland, with St Mirren/Motherwell v Aberdeen/Kilmarnock on the Sunday on BBC1. 

Edited by The Master

It's absolutely staggering that we can draw Celtic in 3 of 4 cups over 2 seasons, yet Rangers can avoid drawing them at any stage before a Semi Final over a decade.

15 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Hearts v Hibs in Premiership has moved to Tuesday 3rd March for live TV.

Celtic v Copenhagen in EL is Thursday 27th February.

What happens if Celtic draw Hearts or Hibs...?

Well they got away with that.

Looking at schedule and draw TV picks probably:

Hearts v Rangers on PremierSport on Saturday lunchtime... St Johnstone v Celtic on PremierSport on Sunday afternoon.

Hibs v Inverness on BBC Scotland on Friday night... Motherwell/St Mirren v Kilmarnock/Aberdeen on BBC1 on Saturday teatime or Sunday lunchtime.