Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdenbeath

Can anybody tell me what Gary Harkins brought to the team apart from that cross, he literally did less than feck all and that is being charitable.

At times it was absolutely embarrassing the lack of effort he put in.  For one I would happy never to see him adorn a Warriors top again.  

Can anybody tell me what Gary Harkins brought to the team apart from that cross, he literally did less than feck all and that is being charitable.
 At times it was absolutely embarrassing the lack of effort he put in.  For one I would happy never to see him adorn a Warriors top again.  
Hes done will give you nothing total passenger

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

Were you at the game caller? Smith never had a save to make apart from the penalty.

Were you? Smith didn't have a save to make the whole of the second half but, off the top of my head, he kept out efforts from Hamilton and Buchanan in the first half along with the penalty. 

Penalty goes in, we win. Would have taken a draw before hand - fair enough result. 

How any stenny fan can have a go at cox when they had the biggest idiot on the pitch in Graeme Smith. Strikes me as a bit of a wannabe bully. 

absolutely dominated first 45 today, and second half the wind almost doubled in speed in favour of stenny but still felt we probably created the clearer chances to win it. Taylor and Allan both excellent today. Rents was also good and seemed to link up well with Allan. Disappointing not to come away with all 3 points. Massive game next week, it’s getting tighter for top 4 but if we can maintain our home form and pick up some much needed away wins I think we can hold onto our 3rd spot. 

I used to live across from Smith, he was good goalkeeper years ago, not seen him for Stenny but heard he loses the head lot, Bully is not something I'd associate with him tho lol, highly doubt the Cowden boys would put up with that shite, wish we got the 3 points yesterday but plenty positives out the first 45, stopped the away rot, onto next week!

Coxy is the pantomime villain for away fans.

the pushing the guy into the wall is pish, the two of them were shoving each other and their player slipped and hit the wall.

cox owns a gym and is built like a brick shithouse  so players bounce off him, Spence being a case in point who seemed to launch himself in the air every time any Cowden player went near him. His attempts to try and get Cox sent off were embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

You tried too hard in your first post Phil lad. A second time isn't going to cut it either. Have a lovely Sunday.

In all 4 games this season smith has been nothing short of an arsehole, and don’t even get me started on marsh!! And you lot have the cheek because one of your players bounced off coxy into the wall. 

25 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

You tried too hard in your first post Phil lad. A second time isn't going to cut it either. Have a lovely Sunday.

Great cut and paste there from the Stenny patter handbook written by your old pal Neilly.

Edited by CowdenPhil

The "patter" will continue into next season that's for sure. More chance of Aberdeen Cowden not being permanently raging than them getting promoted.

One achievement of note though is Cowden have had more posters in here than they had at the game yesterday. 

Thanks to the dirty dozen who braved the conditions on the terracing yesterday thus further filling the coffers of $FC.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

The "patter" will continue into next season that's for sure. More chance of Aberdeen Cowden not being permanently raging than them getting promoted.

One achievement of note though is Cowden have had more posters in here than they had at the game yesterday. 

Thanks to the dirty dozen who braved the conditions on the terracing yesterday thus further filling the coffers of $FC.

Never go full Falkirk fan and crowdwank, Neil. Never.