Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdenbeath

I always thought football was real life . I would suggest that your man Cox  is a total waster off the field as well as on it and that has contributed to his supposed mental health issues.
I can assure you I am no idiot but no doubt you call anybody who disagrees with you an idiot.

No I’m thinking he called it right. On this occasion you have been and are being an idiot.

What a fucking absurd point to try and make. Have a look at yourself you cretin. Fair enough don’t like him, fair enough don’t like how he plays but to try and point score over his mental health stuff is embarrassing.  
Not absurd at all ya mutant. Don't come out in the media saying "players say bad things to me"

Then launch folk into walls and call oppo fans out for fights. He's a fucking walloper. Like you clearly.

Murray has been drinking guys. Step away from the phone and enjoy your ebening pal.

Two absolute gangs in awful conditions today and a draw was a fair result. Nothing really more to say is there?

If we had Cowdens centre backs we would have strolled it but we don't and until that area is addressed we are going to have to score three a game to be comfortable.

Harkins was hilariously poor but will be a good laugh watching him if nothing else. 

9 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Not absurd at all ya mutant. Don't come out in the media saying "players say bad things to me"

Then launch folk into walls and call oppo fans out for fights. He's a fucking walloper. Like you clearly.

Wow. Just wow. 

Stenny fans thinking a draw was the right result today are on the smack. Two points dropped after gifting goals and not taking chances.

I was expecting a potential doing today all things considered but I haven’t decided what was more shit - Stenny who offered nothing or Harkins who was an absolute passenger.

Keeper bottled it for me for Spence’s goal. I havent seen him make a save since he got here.

Some terrible comments on subject of mental health, Definitely not impressed with this goalkeeper either, from what I've seen, how was his kicking today? he struggles to even catch the ball too, he doesn't look confident to me & it won't be giving the defenders confidence, playing infront of him, Dabrowski, had much more of a presence, shame about the injuries, seems Taylor done well today for us, it will help us up the pitch, having 2 wide players in Taylor & Buchanon , at least we created chances today

His kicking was fine today - Spence's goal the ball was completely missed by our defenders leaving Spence free a few yards out to knock the ball home. Let's not just start down the road to have one of the traditional Cowden 'we liked Kevin so we will look to criticise his replacement' situations. For example he made a great save in his first game to win us the points and he had loads of fine saves at Cove. Two of his appearances have been in games where there were howling gales.

1 hour ago, Ancient Warrior said:

Physical - he is an animal. What the ref was thinking about not giving him a red card God only knows.

A bit rich from a club who have their chairman filmed being a total bigot as well as a dick.

Bit rich from a supporter of a team that had Marsh playing for them.

14 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

His kicking was fine today - Spence's goal the ball was completely missed by our defenders leaving Spence free a few yards out to knock the ball home. Let's not just start down the road to have one of the traditional Cowden 'we liked Kevin so we will look to criticise his replacement' situations. For example he made a great save in his first game to win us the points and he had loads of fine saves at Cove. Two of his appearances have been in games where there were howling gales.

Agree CC I remember after we lost to Airdrie in an early pre season match a number of comments from fans writing him off admittedly  he did have a great game that day but developed well.

I agree Josh has had a few blips when I have watched him but young and early doors. If we get behind him can only help his progress.

1 hour ago, wulliemc said:

Stenny fans thinking a draw was the right result today are on the smack. Two points dropped after gifting goals and not taking chances.

I was expecting a potential doing today all things considered but I haven’t decided what was more shit - Stenny who offered nothing or Harkins who was an absolute passenger.

Keeper bottled it for me for Spence’s goal. I havent seen him make a save since he got here.

Were you at the game caller? Smith never had a save to make apart from the penalty.

Why are Cowdenbeath fans so angry all the time? It's bizarre.

Stenny spending the cash on dross like Spence, Wilson and now Harkins in a sad attempt to stay off 10th place at the arse end of Scottish Football is funny as f**k. Disappointed to see them get a point in their 3rd league game against Cowden. I thought we'd have Stenny on the mantlepiece this season as they are shite. 

Maybe their season would have worked out better if they paid us a transfer fee for one of our squad players. 

The seethe from Neilly and that Vimto fud is simply pleasing this evening. It can't be easy having Davie Irons as your manager. 

I must have been watching a different game from everyone else. Conditions were terrible, and under the circumstances I thought it was a pretty decent game. The new signings have beefed Stenny up a bit and fourth is still a possibility, so as point for us is not a disaster.We really needed Mullen's penalty to go in.I didn't think a one goal lead would be enough against that wind and so it proved.It  has to be said that without Miller we played a lot more decent football. Morrison was really good and Allan demonstrated what he can do if he gets the ball into feet. As for Cox, his work rate is terrific and he is a very physical player. What gets me is that after getting a yellow he doesn't hold back but becomes even more aggressive. if he had been red carded we wouldn't have had much grounds for complaint