Killing Hitler part 1 - A P&B choose-your-own-adventure

What will you do?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do?

• Get dressed and go with Donovan
    • Tell Donovan to GTF then go back to sleep

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/20 at 13:00

Hitler's father was a teacher.  Go back in time, bang on his door at 3 in the morning to discuss time travel and maybe it will interfere with his plan to have a night of passion with his wife.

Problem solved.

Except that you return to a future where there was no Hitler and therefore Donovan had no need to invent a time machine.

Go back in time and persuade whoever to let Hitler go to Art college  after all.

Second World War averted and in some art gallery somewhere somebody is saying "what a horrible painting.  Who on Earth is AH?"

Edited by Fullerene

The same tensions would have been around in the world in the 1930’s with or without Hitler and some other arsehole could have got his act together better and fascism would have won the war. Better the devil you know/knew in this case and there are countless things you could do for the good of man kind if you could invent a time machine and go back to 1908, I would like to take a selfie of myself teabagging King Edward VII and project the image on to the side of Buckingham palace.

Considering this is a Scottish football forum, would it not have made more sense to have our protagonist dragged into a battle with an egotistical Scottish racist like Malky Mackay?

Either way, I'm hoping our final boss is Jocky Scott with his jetpack.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Considering this is a Scottish football forum, would it not have made more sense to have our protagonist dragged into a battle with an egotistical Scottish racist like Malky Mackay?

Either way, I'm hoping our final boss is Jocky Scott with his jetpack.

You want realism? In a story about time travelling using a broken tumble dryer?

You want realism? In a story about time travelling using a broken tumble dryer?
If unyielding adherence to realism is the price I have to pay for a Jetpack Jocky showdown, then I am willing to die on that hill, sir.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, The Gypsy King said:
Just over 24 hours until the NEXT CHAPTER of your ADVENTURE!!!

Did we decide what the outcome of the current chapter was?

Not yet. But there's still time.

Currently, telling Donovan to GTF and going back to sleep is in the lead.

Edited by The Gypsy King

Find out wherever the German version of Las Vegas is in 1908, and drop my life savings (2020 value) on Viktoria Berlin to win the championship 3-0 over Stuttgart Kickers. Use some of my winnings to have that pesky Donovan bumped off and then live a life of luxury on the rest. Also, make sure I'm well away from Europe by 1913.