Televisual Square Goes

Jarballs

Not sure if there's already a thread on this, it strikes me that it should be niche enough that there probably isn't.

So, I've been watching Vikings and I reckon they could take the Game of Thrones rabble in a square go. Obviously, there are factors like dragons to take into consideration. Take the dragons away and it's definite, even with the fictional fire-breathers I'd still be tempted to stick my money on the mental Norsemen.

So what I'm asking is, who do you think could take another in a scrap, for example, I reckon Jack Bauer vs Bosch would be an interesting one. No spoilers please, as much as possible, because people who chuck out spoilers are worse than HitlerAIDSebola. Discuss.

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Phil Schofield v Judge Rinder.

Winner to play Rylan Clark.

Rinder to boot f**k out of Phil 'Yewtree in the post' Schofield then batter Rylan with Gordon the Gopher. Nap.

42 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Cylons vs Cybermen.

These ones 300px-Cent_005.jpegRevenge_of_the_Cybermen.jpeg

If we're talking old school Battlestar Galactica Cylons then I'd have a punt on the Cybermen. Modern, fit human-impersonating Cylons then I probably wouldn't have a bet and just enjoy the show.