Free Agency 2020

lichtie23

Lions stuff so far:

Dee Virgin (DB) has re-signed on a one year deal as an exclusive FA through 2020
Don Muhlenbach (LS) has re-signed on one year deal through 2020
Rick Wagner (T) has been cut. Bound for the Packers as per reports.
Jamie Collins (LB) last with the Pats on a three year deal worth $30 million with $18 million guaranteed.

Was hoping the Bills would pick up Howard.  I'd take Carlos Hyde or Lamar Miller on a 1 year deal as RB2 if the money was right and pick up another RB in the draft.

Dolphins have made more good moves than bad so far I think and have three first rounders. AFC East could be fun this year.

8 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Brady to Tampa Bay is a done deal.

I still find him leaving NE odd, presume the relationship with BB had gone. He'll get paid squillions and Florida is a tax haven but the guy can't need the money, does he think the Bucs out of the teams chasing him are his best chance of another ring?

Jason Witten to the Raiders, presume him and Jimmy Graham are still dicking about in 2025.

Edited by Fuctifano

I’m not sure why the Rivers signing is getting so much positive attention. He looked pretty done last year to me.

Is he an upgrade on Brissett? Possibly. Can’t see him exactly taking the Colts yo the next level, though.