Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series

Gaz

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

No, you're right. Games where you pretend to do things are just stupid

Fair point, we can't all be Zelda, but if it's an activity you can actually go out and do then I don't see the attraction. Never been into real life sims on video games. 

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Fair point, we can't all be Zelda, but if it's an activity you can actually go out and do then I don't see the attraction. Never been into real life sims on video games. 

I look forward to seeing the video of you landing a 540 melon into a revert then manualling to the nearest rail and grinding it

I didn't get the chance to play it until last night but it's absolutely brilliant. I feel like I'm 17 again and huddled round my CRT with my mates taking turns on Warehouse.

Yesterday I spent about 3 hours riding around Downtown trying to find the 3rd rooftop gap. Still can't find it. Playstation controller nearly ended up through the TV. It's fucking great, I love it.
First roof to second

Second roof to the hand rail towards the fountain

The first roof to the area through a window, just past the plants with the popcorn in them.

Maybe once I've cleared off a few games I'll pick this up.  I played the shit out of it back in the day.  Good remaster I assume?  Soundtrack the same or updated?
Fantastic remaster...the soundtrack has all but 3 of the original songs as well as some updated ones but you can remove songs from you playlist of you're not a fan