Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series

Gaz

Fiiiiinally got the secret tape and last stat point on Downhill Jam yesterday. That felt good.

Anyone collected all the wee vicarious visions logos yet and found out what they unlock?
Finished the VV logos last night. It seems they complete one of the challenges. I thought they'd unlock the VV video but that is unlocked by watching the credits to the end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got this to relive my youth, and I'm not very good at it. Main problem is I never seem to be going fast enough? I'm sure there was a way to speed your guy up in the old game. Am I missing something really obvious?

Got this to relive my youth, and I'm not very good at it. Main problem is I never seem to be going fast enough? I'm sure there was a way to speed your guy up in the old game. Am I missing something really obvious?

Need to collect the skills tokens and upgrade your speed. Tbh, it's still an issue for me and I think my speed is one off fully upgraded.

19 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Need to collect the skills tokens and upgrade your speed. Tbh, it's still an issue for me and I think my speed is one off fully upgraded.

So do you have to upgrade your character? Can you pick other characters? I just started doing runs in the warehouse with Tony Hawk. Maybe I need to investigate a bit!

So do you have to upgrade your character? Can you pick other characters? I just started doing runs in the warehouse with Tony Hawk. Maybe I need to investigate a bit!

You can upgrade each character. If you change character, it's basically like starting a new save game.

I finally picked this up as it was in the PSN sale, and it's like a big warm blanket of nostalgia.  I'd have liked them to just completely copy the areas that were in the original, even just as an alternate, but other than that it's brilliant as a remaster.

• 3 weeks later...