Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series

Gaz

I'm slightly obsessed. I've been doing a speed run on the warehouse level for about 2 hours now. Got it down to 57 seconds.
Wit? That's unreal. I've done it once and managed 3.5 minutes or so.

Currently trying to find the popcorn in downtown and trying to work out how the f**k to get up to that S!

Wit? That's unreal. I've done it once and managed 3.5 minutes or so.

Currently trying to find the popcorn in downtown and trying to work out how the f**k to get up to that S!
The S got me for a while but once I figured it out it seemed so obvious.

The final roof gap is a pain in the hoop.

41 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Was doing a bit of a recon run in school trying to find the fifth bell and did a random grind right at the death. Accidentally got a 55.5k combo, smashing my record by 25k.

Just celebrated it like a last minute winner.

I spent the afternoon trying to get the secret tape in the mall. I made the jump once but fell off. Next time I made the jump, I got half way round before falling off, but still managed to bail through the tape :) 

Slightly less impressive but celebrated in the same way

Completed 1 and 2 with Chad Muska...found all Alien Plushies to unlock the alien skater....completed all of muska's stat points and challenges. Flying through it but the skater specific challenges mean there's plenty of playing time in it. Haven't had a go at online yet. Loving it so much, hoping for some DLC with new levels and challenges

Watched a documentary on the creation of the Tony Hawk game series last night (can't for the life of me remember what channel it was on, sure it will be on demand), it really is incredible how much the games transformed skating. Interviews with all the guys involved, a good insight into how it came about.

Interesting that most folk think it was Tony Hawk landing the 900 that got him the deal for the game, but they were already working on the game for 2 years and frantically had to try and fit the 900 into the game before release after Tony smashed it at the X games. Its crazy looking at the graphics on THPS1, I genuinely do not remember it looking so shit. 

Watched a documentary on the creation of the Tony Hawk game series last night (can't for the life of me remember what channel it was on, sure it will be on demand), it really is incredible how much the games transformed skating. Interviews with all the guys involved, a good insight into how it came about.
Interesting that most folk think it was Tony Hawk landing the 900 that got him the deal for the game, but they were already working on the game for 2 years and frantically had to try and fit the 900 into the game before release after Tony smashed it at the X games. Its crazy looking at the graphics on THPS1, I genuinely do not remember it looking so shit. 
Haven't heard of that and I've watched a lot of skate docs I'll check it out. 
It's called "pretending I'm a superman". Fantastic documentary which looks into skating history, the creation of the game and it's impact on skateboarding, the skaters involved and the band's involved. Watched it last night too

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

8 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

It's called "pretending I'm a superman". Fantastic documentary which looks into skating history, the creation of the game and it's impact on skateboarding, the skaters involved and the band's involved. Watched it last night too

Just watched this tonight. Its really good, definitely a must watch for fans of the game.

Tony Hawk = good guy :)