Dumbarton vs Airdrie

Diamonds fans, I'll be cutting about before the game with my wee camera looking to talk to you lot for the new Lanarkshire Live website that launches this month. If you see me then plz come and talk to me - I've got two packages I'm working on tomorrow and two match reports to write so if you're friendly and fancy telling me about why you're spending a (presumably) blustery Saturday afternoon watching Dumbarton versus Airdrieonians then I'd be eternally grateful.

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Diamonds fans, I'll be cutting about before the game with my wee camera looking to talk to you lot for the new Lanarkshire Live website that launches this month. If you see me then plz come and talk to me - I've got two packages I'm working on tomorrow and two match reports to write so if you're friendly and fancy telling me about why you're spending a (presumably) blustery Saturday afternoon watching Dumbarton versus Airdrieonians then I'd be eternally grateful.

Sure there will be many helpful fans...

You’ll be lucky if there’s 40 fans

27 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

You’ll be lucky if there’s 40 fans

I'll be there with couple of others....

Any dumbarton chaps want a scarf for their bairn that I acquired at hospitality years ago...... no cat included

20200207_211417.jpg

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Will be well wrapped up so you might not spot my wee group but always happy to chat with other fans before a game. I think the weather might affect the travelling band but will guess at 100+.  I always think if I don't go I will miss some important bit of a season.

2 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Will be well wrapped up so you might not spot my wee group but always happy to chat with other fans before a game. I think the weather might affect the travelling band but will guess at 100+.  I always think if I don't go I will miss some important bit of a season.

It's the life of an Airdrie fan lol.  We need a win feels a bit flat recently will go 2 1 to Airdrie ♦️

4 minutes ago, Eric the half a b said:

Yes he is. Could be right with the subs hope the wind not too bad so open there. 

If it is on a par with Arbroath then it will be a challenge. Just watched a programme on Refereeing in Scotland with Thomson ad Crighton: it showed how fit the top refs etc are and how difficult offside is to judge, but I still reserve the right to discuss their standards when we win! ( The officials I mean) Signing off now!

I think the refs have a far harder job than we give them credit for, but football is a bit pantomine and we like easy targets (says the man that regularly gets caught up in the moment and gives the refs pelters) [emoji2960]

If it is on a par with Arbroath then it will be a challenge. Just watched a programme on Refereeing in Scotland with Thomson ad Crighton: it showed how fit the top refs etc are and how difficult offside is to judge, but I still reserve the right to discuss their standards when we win! ( The officials I mean) Signing off now!

12 hours ago, Maxismydog said:

I'll be there with couple of others....

Any dumbarton chaps want a scarf for their bairn that I acquired at hospitality years ago...... no cat included

20200207_211417.jpg

I'd be more concerned with the proximity of the scarf to that dodgy stain on the bedsheets. Don't blame it on the cat either.... 😉

The match preview on the official website says there's a number of late fitness checks happening. That should make Murray's team selection even more interesting than usual. We've gone off the boil but still think we have enough about us to pick up again. 

Will be there despite knowing better. 

f**k knows what the score will be or how the game will go.