The Derek Mackay texts and the Scottish Budget

Mastermind

8 hours ago, sophia said:

and you are certain of his representations on behalf of his constituents?

Yes. He is my MSP and lives round the corner, he has completely abandoned his constituents leaving them unrepresented in parliament in what is essentially one of the biggest times of crisis in my own lifetime anyway. 

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes. He is my MSP and lives round the corner, he has completely abandoned his constituents leaving them unrepresented in parliament in what is essentially one of the biggest times of crisis in my own lifetime anyway. 

to be fair with the list system there are other MSPS who can help those abandoned constituents. I have the following talent to choose from 

7 Glasgow Scottish Parliament region MSPs also represent you; if you are writing on a constituency matter or similar local or personal problem, please write to your constituency MSP above, or pick just one of your regional MSPs. Only one MSP is allowed to help you at a time.

Quite the range of choice there - Lamont, Sarwar, Wells and Tomkins. I could take any SNP bad manufactured issue to Tomkins or shrieking Wells, and although Kelly's response likely to be in crayon, I imagine he would offer the courtesy of a response unlike White (who responds to no email unless you happen to be complaining about a West End proposed student build). 

My preferred go to guy is Harvie - always comes back to you within a day or so regardless of the "grievance" ha

59 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18768815.snp-paid-derek-mackays-counselling-messaged-schoolboy/?ref=twtrec

I’d love to be a counsellor, it must be hilarious the self indulgent shite you hear.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54407277

At at least you could say, the party are trying to help him.

image.jpeg