Mastermind

The Derek Mackay texts and the Scottish Budget

Mackay is a creepy b*****d who needed well punted. Now that's out the way, on the subject of child grooming/abuse how come Bowie wasn't prosecuted for shagging 14yr old Lori Maddox or Bill Wyman for shagging Mandy Smith?

Mackay is a creepy b*****d who needed well punted. Now that's out the way, on the subject of child grooming/abuse how come Bowie wasn't prosecuted for shagging 14yr old Lori Maddox or Bill Wyman for shagging Mandy Smith?

We should dig Bowie up and have our own Cadaver Synod.

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

We should dig Bowie up and have our own Cadaver Synod.

It just seems that musicians seem to get a pass on all the child explotation stuff as it's a bit rock'n'roll/different era/everyone was loaded,  so abusing underage girls was seen as just a perk of the business rather than a predatory act.

Edited by dirty dingus

11 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

At no point have I suggested that I agree with what he did. But people should be very careful about the legal terms they use on here or anywhere else, when those terms simply don't apply legally to the situation.

Perhaps a charge of Breach of the Peace would be competant.  Breach of the Peace is an offence at common law in Scotland.  A prosecution for breach of the peace may be brought where someone is accused of disorderly conduct which is liable to cause fear, alarm or disturbance to others.

Perhaps a charge of Breach of the Peace would be competant.  Breach of the Peace is an offence at common law in Scotland.  A prosecution for breach of the peace may be brought where someone is accused of disorderly conduct which is liable to cause fear, alarm or disturbance to others.

Nah it wouldn’t constitute a breach of the peace. Wouldn’t even see the inside of a court room. Most of these predators act on the fringes of the law knowing how much and how far they can push things before their conduct becomes criminal. If he’s sent hundreds of unsent messages it could be construed as a stalking however in the absence of him physically turning up outside the boys house etc its hard to prove a charge.

23 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Kate Forbes is to be his replacement. Very happy with this appointment - she's very easy on the eye, although  that wouldn't have influenced my choice as MacKay's successor of course.

She is reasonably hot, but she's also a bible basher.

Securing the Celtic/ catholic vote for Yes.   

It's basically Scotland v Rangers. 

She's a wee free isn't she?

33 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

She's a wee free isn't she?

Not particularly.

Quite nicely proportioned if you ask me.

She can tax my family jewels as much as she likes. :bag

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not particularly.

Quite nicely proportioned if you ask me.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

She can tax my family jewels as much as she likes. :bag

Has John Lambie's Yer Da hijacked your accounts?

That paper bag over your head emoji is fucking useless.

22 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Different era. The UK Subs had a Top 30 hit in 1979 with a song about a relationship with a 13-year-old.

Different era. The UK Subs had a Top 30 hit in 1979 with a song about a relationship with a 13-year-old.

‘Stranglehold’?

Any sign of SNP’s Mr Mackay yet? Has there ever been a bigger example of cowardice in Scottish politics than this?

Anything with David Mundell

Any sign of SNP’s Mr Mackay yet? Has there ever been a bigger example of cowardice in Scottish politics than this?