Elgin City v Cove

Looking forward to going up to Borough Briggs and watching both sides play. Nice ground and knowledgeable fans who turn out in numbers.

I think it will be a very evenly fought game. Both sides have strong attacking threats so there should be a few goals.

I hope Broque gets a place in the starting line up ahead of young Mulligan. His pace is exactly what we need and I’m sure his supply will benefit Rory ana Mitch (latter who is bang in form).

Shane, Kane, Omar, Cameron, McKay etc will cause us trouble I’m sure.

Prediction: Elgin 2 Cove 2

9 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Looking forward to going up to Borough Briggs and watching both sides play. Nice ground and knowledgeable fans who turn out in numbers.

I think it will be a very evenly fought game. Both sides have strong attacking threats so there should be a few goals.

I hope Broque gets a place in the starting line up ahead of young Mulligan. His pace is exactly what we need and I’m sure his supply will benefit Rory ana Mitch (latter who is bang in form).

Shane, Kane, Omar, Cameron, McKay etc will cause us trouble I’m sure.

Prediction: Elgin 2 Cove 2

seems feasible

The wind and rain forecast   tomorrow  afternoon could be a great equaliser,  if it turns out to be correct. Unlike Annan a few weeks back when the gale suddenly dropped before the game,  the BBC weather is showing the wind to suddenly pick up to gale force just before kickoff .  This could make the game a lottery and it will be team that adjusts best to the conditions,assuming the forecast is correct and the ref allows it to continue, will get the points.

Hoping for that elusive win over Cove and to continue pur progression up the table. 

The wind and rain forecast   tomorrow  afternoon could be a great equaliser,  if it turns out to be correct. Unlike Annan a few weeks back when the gale suddenly dropped before the game,  the BBC weather is showing the wind to suddenly pick up to gale force just before kickoff .  This could make the game a lottery and it will be team that adjusts best to the conditions,assuming the forecast is correct and the ref allows it to continue, will get the points.
Hoping for that elusive win over Cove and to continue pur progression up the table. 
Very good point. Although that could play right into Rory McAllister's hands. I fully expect his usual display of diving and trying to referee the game as he usually gives at BB. Very good player but hard to give him any respect due to his actions.

MEN against boys first half. Elgin very much on top

Scott Ross howler on the 2nd minute to gift Hester the opening goal. Great cross for a Bronsky header for 2-0.

Cove struggling into the wind and missing Mitch hugely. 

Rory looks like he has concrete in his boots!

Big second half performance needed to get anything out of this game.

MEN against boys first half. Elgin very much on top
Scott Ross howler on the 2nd minute to gift Hester the opening goal. Great cross for a Bronsky header for 2-0.
Cove struggling into the wind and missing Mitch hugely. 

Rory looks like he has concrete in his boots!
Big second half performance needed to get anything out of this game.

Thanks for taking Rory off our hands, much appreciated.